ADVERTISEMENT

Disney forms alliance with Reliance to boost coverage in India.

He's too busy getting his son married. The Zuck and a laundry list of celebs are in India for the wedding (they are usually paid to be there).

Ironically, Ambani made his money through petrochemicals and is bum chums with Modi; same ethnicity and from the same state originally.

Reactions: lucas80
He's too busy getting his son married. The Zuck and a laundry list of celebs are in India for the wedding (they are usually paid to be there).

Ironically, Ambani made his money through petrochemicals and is bum chums with Modi; same ethnicity and from the same state originally.
I saw that. A four day bash several months before the actual wedding. Javanka were there. I guess he’s hedging his bets that Trump is elected and he wanted a palatable Trump in attendance.

Reactions: GOHOX69
I saw that. A four day bash several months before the actual wedding. Javanka were there. I guess he’s hedging his bets that Trump is elected and he wanted a palatable Trump in attendance.
Even before Trump was elected, Indian builders had built so called higher end real estate in the Trump name. His grifter kids are in India a fair bit to make money for daddy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT