ADVERTISEMENT

District cancels girls volleyball games against school with trans player, cites safety concerns

I don't think any rational person could support this. Instead we have a bunch of people who are supporting the democratic left ideology and will put their blinders on when it comes to the individual details. This is a recipe for disaster for our country.
I agreed that this situation was mishandled in post 423 when Faulty brought it up yesterday. These girls never should have been put into this situation.

I also think this situation is being totally mishandled.

How is this even possible in the US? It goes against everything we are founded on. What the **** is wrong with today's GAP?

I agreed that this situation was mishandled in post 423 when Faulty brought it up yesterday. These girls never should have been put into this situation.

I also think this situation is being totally mishandled.

How is this even possible in the US? It goes against everything we are founded on. What the **** is wrong with today's GAP?

Why should a mentally ill dude advocating child mutilation be taken seriously? Why do you support this?

Why should a mentally ill dude advocating child mutilation be taken seriously? Why do you support this?
Them ole tough ass republicans can't win a debate so they have to cancel the debater. What a bunch of ****ing pussy ass losers you have become.

And you're the dumbass who keeps asking what does that even mean that they don't want us to exist.

Them ole tough ass republicans can't win a debate so they have to cancel the debater. What a bunch of ****ing pussy ass losers you have become.

Win a debate? When a trans uses hateful rhetoric painting anyone who disagrees as innately evil, how can there be a debate?

Why would anyone tolerate debating allowing voluntary child mutilation? It’s wrong, morally and ethically to do this behavior. There is nothing to debate.

Win a debate? When a trans uses hateful rhetoric painting anyone who disagrees as innately evil, how can there be a debate?

Why would anyone tolerate debating allowing voluntary child mutilation? It’s wrong, morally and ethically to do this behavior. There is nothing to debate.
This isn't about mutilation dumb****, and the didn't vote to silence her on transgender care, they voted to silence her on everything.

You guys have totally lost it!

Hateful rhetoric like referring to gender affirming care as "child mutilation"?

Hateful rhetoric like referring to gender affirming care as "child mutilation"?

“Gender affirming” what a joke! You think you can bastardize the language and then get angry at anyone who calls you out.

What this really means is disconfirming or de-confirming or gender changing ? Be honest.

Don’t use dishonest language to cover up this crap.

“Gender affirming” what a joke! You think you can bastardize the language and then get angry at anyone who calls you out.

What this really means is disconfirming or de-confirming or gender changing ? Be honest.

I'm not angry. But I'm also not the one complaining about hateful rhetoric standing in the way of a debate.

You can say all the transphobic shit you like. Just don't cry when people call you out for being a transphobic piece of shit.

I'm not angry.

You can say all the transphobic shit you like. Just don't cry when people call you out for being a transphobic piece of shit.

R.3564fe639120dadec76ef2a9b672954f

Last edited:
Embrace what you are. Douche bag.

Why would you support a man doing this behavior? Harassing all these women? What the FÜCK is wrong with you? Why do you hate women?

Another has on at least five occasions entered the sorority house to find Langford sitting alone in a chair in the living room, staring at women as they walk past. She and other sorority members have noticed an erection visible through Langford's leggings during these instances, the suit alleges. ...

Why would you support a man doing this behavior? Harassing all these women? What the FÜCK is wrong with you? Why do you hate women?

Another has on at least five occasions entered the sorority house to find Langford sitting alone in a chair in the living room, staring at women as they walk past. She and other sorority members have noticed an erection visible through Langford's leggings during these instances, the suit alleges. ...
Sorry, hate is your groups thing. Don’t try to gaslighting me, I’m not weak minded like you Elon stans.

Oh the irony coming from the party who gave us “partial birth” and “open borders”.

The only thing people are phobic about when it comes to the trans ideology is the mob that seeks to destroy people that dare to stand against them. They are fascists that will employ any means to uphold their religious like zealotry including physical violence. Mao would applaud their methods right before standing them all against a wall or sending them to the farms.

You're asking me a question about a post made in October and wanting to know the location of a link to something I don't even know what the hell it was referring to?

But it looks like there's a video Linked in very first post. The one right before this one you quoted.

Reactions: Gimmered
Maybe, but I think the Dems would be okay with the male puberty restrictions. However, many red states are already making puberty blockers illegal so we will never know if a compromise could have been reached.
The only compromise needed is a unisex bathroom/locker room. A child's brain isn't fully developed until about age 25 so I believe waiting for any life altering decision can wait until age 18

Oh the irony coming from the party who gave us “partial birth” and “open borders”.
The GOP gave America open borders? Any miniscule bit of credibility you had, is totally up in flames. I know you're not real quick but you do remember which party was building the wall and which one stopped it.

Sorry, hate is your groups thing. Don’t try to gaslighting me, I’m not weak minded like you Elon stans.

Sure you do. You hate Riley Gaines for speaking up for herself and little girls. You hate these women for not wanting to be sexually harassed by a mentally ill dude in their living space. They are just a bunch of bigots that just need to deal with the trans and shut up right?

“She added that she still struggles with the effects of her injuries, including impaired vision, partial paralysis on the right side of her body, unremitting headaches, anxiety, and depression.”

But she’s playing on the softball team? That sounds dangerous with all those maladies!

Victim shaming. You’re a huge POS. Embrace what you are.

Victim shaming. You’re a huge POS. Embrace what you are.

How is that victim shaming? If anything its completely stupid by her trying to playing with those impediments and completely irresponsible by her coach...... between that and the school, district, etc. knowing that knowing that would would be a a huge litigation nightmare if she were to get hurt again makes this this smell somewhat like rightwing hyperbolic bullshit...and that's that not even added in irresponsibly of her parents.

Last edited:
SVictim shaming. You’re a huge POS. Embrace what you are.

How is that victim shaming? If anything its completely stupid by her trying to playing with those impediments and completely irresponsible by her coach...... between that and the school, district, etc. knowing that knowing that would would be a a huge litigation nightmare if she were to get hurt again makes this this smell somewhat like rightwing hyperbolic bullshit...and that's that not even added in thé irresponsibly of her parents.

How is that victim shaming? If anything its completely stupid by her trying to playing with those impediments and completely irresponsible by her coach...... between that and the school, district, etc. knowing that knowing that would would be a a huge litigation nightmare if she were to get hurt again makes this this smell somewhat like rightwing hyperbolic bullshit...and that's that not even added in irresponsibly of her parents.

Wow. The lengths some people will go to shame victims. Why do you hate women?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT