ADVERTISEMENT

District cancels girls volleyball games against school with trans player, cites safety concerns

My nonbinary child has suggested divisions by weight class, similar to wrestling. This was during our conversations about the swimmer.
Female wrestling, which has been picking up steam the last few years, would be dead. Not a single woman would make a D1 lineup. Not a chance. The university of Iowa doesn’t even let the females in the Hawkeye Wrestling Club train with the male athletes. Same weight doesn’t matter.

I think sex organs are pretty close to 100% in defining the "biology of gender". Now, if you want to argue about the "psychology of gender" you might have a point. But the physical and biological attributes that make a male or female have been pretty much on point.

And of course, you'll throw out "rare instances" of where that isn't the case. But that also works against you, because your main point about boys playing girls sports is that they're "rare instances" and therefore, not worthy of our attention.
And that is where you would be wrong. Google image testicular feminization (NSFW). You'll call this a rare instance but I would also call trans women competing in high school sports to be rare and really not worthy of our attention.

And that is where you would be wrong. Google image testicular feminization (NSFW). You'll call this a rare instance but I would also call trans women competing in high school sports to be rare and really not worthy of our attention.
Certainly seems out of scale, anyway. But Americans are an emotional lot.

Reactions: Urohawk
Certainly seems out of scale, anyway. But Americans are an emotional lot.

tenor.gif

Reactions: Urohawk
The cons can't have it both ways.

If you would let transgender females go on puberty blockers as children, then they wouldn't develop any athletic advantage due to the influence of testosterone. But you can't let that happen because it, "Wouldn't be safe for those kids. They need to be protected."

Then you don't want trans women to play in girls sports because it's not safe for the biological girls. "They need to be protected too."

The end result is that it looks like you don't like trans people. One allows them better integration into society and the other prevents them from integrating under your rules.

If you were really about safety, you wouldn't let kids play tackle football anymore and you would ban heading in youth soccer.

May be the "safety" thing is just a lie you guys tell yourselves.

"I would also call trans women competing in high school sports to be rare and really not worthy of our attention."

More diminishing and dismissing.

If you would let transgender females go on puberty blockers as children, then they wouldn't develop any athletic advantage due to the influence of testosterone. But you can't let that happen because it, "Wouldn't be safe for those kids. They need to be protected."

Then you don't want trans women to play in girls sports because it's not safe for the biological girls. "They need to be protected too."

The end result is that it looks like you don't like trans people. One allows them better integration into society and the other prevents them from integrating under your rules.

If you were really about safety, you wouldn't let kids play tackle football anymore and you would ban heading in youth soccer.

I know you realize how ridiculous this post is. You can't justify 1 stupid idea by citing another stupid idea.

Female wrestling, which has been picking up steam the last few years, would be dead. Not a single woman would make a D1 lineup. Not a chance. The university of Iowa doesn’t even let the females in the Hawkeye Wrestling Club train with the male athletes. Same weight doesn’t matter.
Again, the discussions were about swimming and how can you keep biological males from dominating women's sports.

I'm pretty sure no one on that team has a penis, just dominate female athlete. Perhaps a clear video would tell the story.
I was just joking. I have no idea what the truth is. and i doubt the media will tell us the truth either.

Reactions: Gimmered

You really think you are the compassionate one? Taking confused teenagers, pumping them full of hormone blockers, and then carving up their sexual organs?

If you actually cared about kids you wouldn’t indulge the delusion.

Reactions: onlyTheObvious
Once again, ALL trasteams issues stem from rare occurrences. It’s baked into the cake.

Trans kids not being allowed to use whatever bathroom they want to use is also a rare instance. But I bet there aren’t any trans advocates on here who think attention shouldn’t be brought to it each time it happens. Our president and many congresspeople seem to use these instances quite often when they feel the need to exploit them that’s for sure.

So, the next time some biological male isn’t allowed to shower with girls and the left loses its shit and Biden mentions it, I’ll be looking forward to you and Rudy talking about how it’s not worth the attention it’s getting.

I think the cons have a point. Our basketball team used to get abused by our rival because they had a genetic freak on the team. Shaq was a foot and a half taller and a hundred pounds heavier than all our players. It wasn’t fair. We should get all those losses vacated.

I think the cons have a point. Our basketball team used to get abused by our rival because they had a genetic freak on the team. Shaq was a foot and a half taller and a hundred pounds heavier than all our players. It wasn’t fair. We should get all those losses vacated.

You all think you're being clever with these types of responses. It just makes you look foolish.

Why stop at sports? All my coworkers have better work ethics than me. That's unfair to us lazy people.

SMH. The majority of trans women in sports will have a distinct physical advantage. All those saying otherwise are smoking some serious stuff.
It really can’t be defended. Which is one of the many reasons I’ll only play tournaments with men’s teams at this point. It provides me a clear conscience as well.

SMH. The majority of trans women in sports will have a distinct physical advantage. All those saying otherwise are smoking some serious stuff.
It really can’t be defended. Which is one of the many reasons I’ll only play tournaments with men’s teams at this point. It provides me a clear conscience as well.
Can you say for certain that there is a Transgender player on this team? All the evidence that I can find shows me there is not. There are a couple of really good female players.

A male player on a girls team would absolutely have a physical advantage.

Can you say for certain that there is a Transgender player on this team? All the evidence that I can find shows me there is not. There are a couple of really good female players.

A male player on a girls team would absolutely have a physical advantage.

So with your "evidence" you believe you have a better grasp of the situation than the school board?

As a HROTer you feel you're better situated to adjudicate this matter?

You all think you're being clever with these types of responses. It just makes you look foolish.
Just out of curiosity, if it does turn out that it’s a female player who caused the injury, should games against her team be forfeit because she’s too good? Conversely, if it was a male who spiked the ball with enough force to injure another male, should games against his team be forfeit? If the only question is the ability to cause injury, why do you and @FAUlty Gator shy away from addressing that question? It’s a measure of your hypocrisy that you keep dismissing it.

So with your "evidence" you believe you have a better grasp of the situation than the school board?

Lol…so now you’re going to bow to the judgment of those in the profession? I’m just gonna file that away for future reference.

Just out of curiosity, if it does turn out that it’s a female player who caused the injury, should games against her team be forfeit because she’s too good? Conversely, if it was a male who spiked the ball with enough force to injure another male, should games against his team be forfeit? If the only question is the ability to cause injury, why do you and @FAUlty Gator shy away from addressing that question? It’s a measure of your hypocrisy that you keep dismissing it.
It’s a dumb question because I’ve never stated these games should be forfeited. I also never said trans kids shouldn’t be allowed to play. All I’ve stated at every turn and very consistently is that there’s a definite advantage for a biological male against females. Do whatever the hell you want to do with it. But quit pretending that males don’t have a physical advantage over females. It’s fvcking stupid.

The part I bolded is ridiculous as well. You’re claiming THE ONLY QUESTION is one that you’re the only one asking. I’m certainly not.

Last edited:
Reactions: onlyTheObvious
It’s a dumb question because I’ve never stated these games should be forfeited. I also never said trans kids shouldn’t be allowed to play. All I’ve stated at every turn and very consistently is that there’s a definite advantage for a biological male against females. Do whatever the hell you want to do with it. But quit pretending that males don’t have a physical advantage over females. It’s fvcking stupid.

The part I bolded is ridiculous as well. You’re claiming THE ONLY QUESTION is one that you’re the only one asking. I’m certainly not.
Males have a physical advantage over other males. And?

• Haha
Reactions: EasyHawk
Males have a physical advantage over other males. And?
Can’t wait for you to break out this dumb shit the next time some husband beats the shit out of his wife.

“It was a fair fight! She could have hit back! His face skin is the same as hers!”

Can’t wait for you to break out this dumb shit the next time some husband beats the shit out of his wife.

“It was a fair fight! She could have hit back! His face skin is the same as hers!”
Nobody said it was fair, dumbass. YOU are the one calling for “fair”. But that only extends to this one single issue. I want to know why and you keep avoiding it.

Nobody said it was fair, dumbass. YOU are the one calling for “fair”. But that only extends to this one single issue. I want to know why and you keep avoiding it.
Why do you keep lying? Why do you keep saying I’m asking questions I haven’t asked? Or saying things I haven’t said? Or making points I haven’t made? Oh wait…it’s you. The most dishonest person in HROT history.

Nothing but idiotic strawmen out of your ass with every post.

Why do you keep lying? Why do you keep saying I’m asking questions I haven’t asked? Or saying things I haven’t said? Or making points I haven’t made? Oh wait…it’s you. The most dishonest person in HROT history.

Nothing but idiotic strawmen out of your ass with every post.
I can see that. Then I think of Spud Webb. And the amount of success of male jockeys over female ones. They’re still be an advantage but it’s closer to fair at least.
So what did you mean by “it’s closer to fair at least”? Were you trying to say “fair” was worth seeking or not? If not, what does the “at least” at the end mean?

Reactions: BelemNole

I have no idea what the school board has a grasp of. Did the school board even actually say they were forfeit over a transgender player?
Watch the damn highlights from this team.
Highlands Volleyball

The most dominate player is outside hitter India Clark. She's listed as a 5'5" 109 pound senior. She was the one that would have drilled the injured player.

I can't help it that you fall for every damn trannies are bad reports. I'm calling BS on this one.

We apparently have an area football team that is kicking ass and taking names this year. Another area team chose to forfeit this year during the regular season. Ironically, they had to face them this weekend in the first round playoff game. God I hope they kicked their asses up one side and down the other.

On a side note, take a couple of minutes and look at the team highlights I posted. You've got a hell of a lot more experience in this then I do. Go spot the tranny for me. I can't find one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT