ADVERTISEMENT

District cancels girls volleyball games against school with trans player, cites safety concerns

I have no idea what the school board has a grasp of. Did the school board even actually say they were forfeit over a transgender player?
Watch the damn highlights from this team.
Highlands Volleyball

The most dominate player is outside hitter India Clark. She's listed as a 5'5" 109 pound senior. She was the one that would have drilled the injured player.

I can't help it that you fall for every damn trannies are bad reports. I'm calling BS on this one.

What reports have I fallen for? Be specific.

We apparently have an area football team that is kicking ass and taking names this year. Another area team chose to forfeit this year during the regular season. Ironically, they had to face them this weekend in the first round playoff game. God I hope they kicked their asses up one side and down the other.

On a side note, take a couple of minutes and look at the team highlights I posted. You've got a hell of a lot more experience in this then I do. Go spot the tranny for me. I can't find one.
Faulty has no idea wherre he stands on this. He doesn't think trans-athletes should be allowed to play outside their birth gender but maybe he does - if things are made "closer to fair". He thinks we should make things fair but he never said that but he did. He doesn't care about the central issue of this entrie f'n thread - that a trans-athlete supposedly concussed an opposing player because they're biologically stronger - but he's on every page arguing....something??? At this point I have no idea at all why he's here.

Reactions: BelemNole
That there is a transgender player on this team.

"I can't help it that you fall for every damn trannies are bad reports."

You said reports, as in plural. Cite them please.

As for this case, I'll go with the school board's decision over your stance.

We apparently have an area football team that is kicking ass and taking names this year. Another area team chose to forfeit this year during the regular season. Ironically, they had to face them this weekend in the first round playoff game. God I hope they kicked their asses up one side and down the other.

On a side note, take a couple of minutes and look at the team highlights I posted. You've got a hell of a lot more experience in this then I do. Go spot the tranny for me. I can't find one.
As I said, I don’t think the story is necessarily true. The team that forfeited should be forced to forfeit the playoff game for being pussies during the regular season.

Reactions: Gimmered
I have no idea what the school board has a grasp of. Did the school board even actually say they were forfeit over a transgender player?
Highlands Volleyball

The most dominate player is outside hitter India Clark. She's listed as a 5'5" 109 pound senior. She was the one that would have drilled the injured player.

I can't help it that you fall for every damn trannies are bad reports. I'm calling BS on this one.
It's entirely immaterial whether the player was trans or not. NH is bitching that this supposed trans player is somehow sooooo strong that she can concuss an opposing player with a SPIKE!!!

Hayley Hodson was a volleyball phenom. As a junior in hs she played for the gold medal-winning U.S. squad in the U23 world championship and finished the run as the team’s third-leading scorer. She was the top recruit in the country. At Stanford, Hodson earned All-American honors, was 2015 NCAA Freshman of the Year and was named 2016 co-captain of the Stanford team. She was likely going to play for the US in the Olympics in 2020...until a UCLA female player smashed a spike off her head so hard it flew deep into the stands. It ended Hodson's career. NO ONE called for teams to forfeit games against UCLA to protect their players. The very idea would have been viewed as ludicrous.

Hodson was one of the elite players in the country and it turned out she had been concussed multiple times by strikes from other players...females who supposedly aren't strong enough to deliver that kind of blow. Where was the poutrage from the wingnuts over that?

"I can't help it that you fall for every damn trannies are bad reports."

You said reports, as in plural. Cite them please.

As for this case, I'll go with the school board's decision over your stance.
I'm not going to get on a goddamn merry-go-round with you. I know you and your posting habits. You took this report on it's face value and I'm not convinced it's accurate what-so-ever.

I'm not going to get on a goddamn merry-go-round with you. I know you and your posting habits. You took this report on it's face value and I'm not convinced it's accurate what-so-ever.

It's not complicated. You made a claim you can't back up.

Faulty has no idea wherre he stands on this. He doesn't think trans-athletes should be allowed to play outside their birth gender but maybe he does - if things are made "closer to fair". He thinks we should make things fair but he never said that but he did. He doesn't care about the central issue of this entrie f'n thread - that a trans-athlete supposedly concussed an opposing player because they're biologically stronger - but he's on every page arguing....something??? At this point I have no idea at all why he's here.
Yeah. You’re an idiot. We know that already.

Yeah. You’re an idiot. We know that already.
LOL..well-refuted. An absolutely stellar job. You were quoted saying something you claimed you didn't say. And you made that claim in a post filled with invective. That makes you a liar and a stupid one, to boot. Take a f'n hike.

You’re kidding right?
Definition of delusion:
An idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder.

Sorry dumbass I owe you nothing. You called out my post not the other way around. You're a dick and we all know it. You are incapable of seeing a point of view other than through neo con glasses. So feel free to **** yourself.

You know you could have just taken the L with dignity. But oh no, you just had to go out kicking and screaming.

And a neo-con? Don't make stuff up.

• Haha
Reactions: Gimmered
That there is a transgender player on this team.
So, you don’t think, with this being a national story, someone from Highlands would have spoken up and disputed the fact she’s trans? If I was an admin at Highlands, and all players are biological females, I would be front and center defending this young woman for being labeled trans when she is not.

• Haha
Highlands Volleyball

You are right, India Clark is the player they are labeling as trans.

It's ridiculous that people with an agenda are labeling a great player transgender. I find it interesting that only 1 school is refusing to play Highlands in a red state like NC if she were really transgender.

So, you don’t think, with this being a national story, someone from Highlands would have spoken up and disputed the fact she’s trans? If I was an admin at Highlands, and all players are biological females, I would be front and center defending this young woman for being labeled trans when she is not.
If I was a coach, I sure as hell wouldn't comment on what's between my players' pants.

It's not a national story. The articles claiming there is a transgender on the Highlands team quote the Education First Alliance in the OP.

This is their first bullet of their beliefs.

• We believe student achievement, moral development, and appreciation for America's unique heritage and government belong at the center of school policies and curriculum.
Here is their website:

Can you share a link where someone other than the Alliance makes the claim that there is a transgendered player on the Highlands team?

I think there was a reason for the poor quality video. I've watched all of the team's highlight videos posted for the year, they are in the link I provided. I have not seen any indication of a transgender player on that team in the highlights. The most dominate player on the team is Outside hitter India Clark, a 5'5" 109 pound Senior.
Could there be one? Sure. If so, they have been left out of the team highlights.

Definition of delusion:
An idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder.
You’re doubling down? You don’t believe they use to call gay people confused? And that they’re still thinking they can get them to change?

• Haha
Reactions: EasyHawk
You are right, India Clark is the player they are labeling as trans.

It's ridiculous that people with an agenda are labeling a great player transgender. I find it interesting that only 1 school is refusing to play Highlands in a red state like NC if she were really transgender.
I was pretty sure it had to be her. There are tons of highlight videos out there for her. Not only from Highlands, but from her sand volleyball this last summer in Atlanta, as well as what looks to be an all star league in Georgia.
She looks as though she lives for volleyball and I'm sure is promoting herself for a college scholarship.
It is just sickening how some have grabbed onto this story and ran with it. I'm sure they will be back apologizing when the facts come out.

The sad fact is, this is an OK team, looks to be a 10th seed in a 32 team playoff. The team that chose to forfeit doesn't seem to be in it.

Last edited:
Rand, the douchebag Paul has weighed in. Why a US Senator would comment at all is beyond me.

You’re doubling down? You don’t believe they use to call gay people confused? And that they’re still thinking they can get them to change?
If you think you are an opposite sex instead of what is between your legs, that is a delusion. And most kids that suffer from gender dysphoria indeed do grow out of it if you give them a chance.

Sexual preference seems to be a completely different thing to me.

I think there was a reason for the poor quality video. I've watched all of the team's highlight videos posted for the year, they are in the link I provided. I have not seen any indication of a transgender player on that team in the highlights. The most dominate player on the team is Outside hitter India Clark, a 5'5" 109 pound Senior.
Could there be one? Sure. If so, they have been left out of the team highlights.
5-5 is awfully small for potential college recruit. Especially for that position on the court.

5-5 is awfully small for potential college recruit. Especially for that position on the court.
Yes I know, I'm sure she does too. She gets a lot out of her small frame.

Number 23 in team huddle from this year.

311568157_480370517463400_1183654607850452728_n.jpg

She also is listing herself at 5'9" now this year. With her vertical and her freak of nature swing, she may very well get her wish.
Her personal highlight video on youtube does have the kill that the girl took in the head. These were kids that should not have been on the same court. That is not on the better player IMO.

I was pretty sure it had to be her. There are tons of highlight videos out there for her. Not only from Highlands, but from her sand volleyball this last summer in Atlanta, as well as what looks to be an all star league in Georgia.
She looks as though she lives for volleyball and I'm sure is promoting herself for a college scholarship.
It is just sickening how some have grabbed onto this story and ran with it. I'm sure they will be back apologizing when the facts come out.

The sad fact is, this is an OK team, looks to be a 10th seed in a 32 team playoff. The team that chose to forfeit doesn't seem to be in it.
These people don’t apologize, they double down on their lies. They learned that from trump.

From looking at her Ms. Clark certainly appears to have been born female. She might just be a special player.

I don't think trans females should be playing on girls/women's sports teams but the argument against that is derailed and harmed when people see a special player and the the first thing they do is yell "Tranny"

Reactions: gohawks50
From looking at her Ms. Clark certainly appears to have been born female. She might just be a special player.

I don't think trans females should be playing on girls/women's sports teams but the argument against that is derailed and harmed when people see a special player and the the first thing they do is yell "Tranny"
Volleyball ranks in the top ten among NCAA sports for concussions...I assume that includes both men's and women's. There is zero doubt that a woman can spike a ball hard enough to concuss an opponent. Games aren't generally forfeited due to that, as far as I can tell, so I have zero idea why this thread has gone to page six. Not one of the transphobic denizens of HORT can explain it.

Volleyball ranks in the top ten among NCAA sports for concussions...I assume that includes both men's and women's. There is zero doubt that a woman can spike a ball hard enough to concuss an opponent. Games aren't generally forfeited due to that, as far as I can tell, so I have zero idea why this thread has gone to page six. Not one of the transphobic denizens of HORT can explain it.

IDK I think it just sort of morphed into the bigger issue even though there does not seem to be any real evidence that the player in question is trans.

IDK I think it just sort of morphed into the bigger issue even though there does not seem to be any real evidence that the player in question is trans.
Back on pg 1 they were whining that you can't have a male on the opposite side of the net from a female due to the "danger" presented. It's been amply demonstrated that the danger exists irrespective of who's spiking the ball. One of the best volleyballers in the country had her career ended due to multiple strikes to the head delivered by female athletes. If we're REALLY worried about players getting concussions playing volleyball...THEY SHOULD ADDRESS THAT! And then they can move on to address the concussions in football...and soccer...and baseball/softball...and every other sport where the danger exists.

The attempt to use what is, in fact, a fairly common occurence to target the trans community is shameful even if it turns out the player who delivered the strike IS trans.

Last edited:
There's some truth in this. The Leah Thomas thing was swimming...which no one watches or gives a F about.

A 6 foot 8 trans female wrecking shit in women's basketball would really garner a lot of attention.

Throw in a trans female in womens soccer.

It's gonna happen sooner or later.
Hmmmm, so you couldn’t pay me to watch womens basketball or soccer, but throw in aforementioned 6’8” going tranny Shaq on some ladies? That’s must see TV.

Hmmmm, so you couldn’t pay me to watch womens basketball or soccer, but throw in aforementioned 6’8” going tranny Shaq on some ladies? That’s must see TV.
That’s the language of a bigot chauvinist white.

Lol. That must be one shitty conference.

a high end high school male athlete would destroy a female. Line them up on a track, go to weight room, throw a ball. It would be a joke.

you realize a group of 15 year old boys beat the best female soccer team on the planet?

Never will be one to say that the average male at any age is going to be much better at athletics than the average female of the same age.

and no - some normal team of 15 year old boys is not going to beat the best women's soccer team in the nation on a normal basis. They may be faster and bigger, but they are not going to have the skills. Get the best 15 year old soccer players on one team - yes I suspect that it would be a tough match - not just any group of 15 year old boys.

Just in the state of Iowa there are what - 32 or so conferences?

Yes it is very conceivable that at a position like QB an exceptional girl could throw the ball accurately 30 years and run an offense. With some athletic skills and more intelligence very possible a girl could be a damn good high school QB.

Best high school girl distance runner in the country would win most 3200 and 5k races at the conference level - against boys. Saying a girl cannot have the physical skills to compete with boys is insane. No she would not be a national champion, and would probably only be a state champ against boys in smaller states - but she would win the vast majority of conference races against boys.

ADVERTISEMENT