ADVERTISEMENT

DJK called Drake, Kevin, and Tyler (the Washed Up Walk ons) boring dorks. Check out the reply.

Run with a trashcan? Absolutely. However, I'm also not a coked out primadonna.
Well again we will have to agree to disagree. Also I stated up above that he was a questionable source and the only story at all corroborated was this one.\

The source is the problem. The only piece that has been corroborated was the trash can story, with Doyle. I am by no means a DJK fan, but that is bullshit. To be honest, I'd bet in nearly any other program, DJK likely would have never lasted 4 years.

Lol the trash can story is anything but collaborated. DJK himself said he was done in front of recruits and their families. You really think Doyle would put a trash can over someones head and have them run around in front of recruits and their families.

Reactions: kceasthawk
Lol the trash can story is anything but collaborated. DJK himself said he was done in front of recruits and their families. You really think Doyle would put a trash can over someones head and have them run around in front of recruits and their families.

That was my exact thought when DJK sent his Tweet. I can't believe Doyle or KF would ever be seen having a player run around with a trash can on their head in front of recruits much less with recruits with family members in attendance as well.

Reactions: CuttyDoesIt
Either way, that is unacceptable. He should have been forced to clean it up, and then run. Running with a trashcan is demeaning whether it is on your head or not.
Disagree on unacceptable. By all accounts he had a rich history of stirrng trouble so maybe it was actually fitting for the occasion . Not sure, I wasn't there.
I am pretty certain that it was less demeaning than him losing his scholarship and kicked out of the program, which also may have been appropriate for the circumstances.

Either way, that is unacceptable. He should have been forced to clean it up, and then run. Running with a trashcan is demeaning whether it is on your head or not.
I would think running with a trash can is somewhat less demeaning than having to clean up the mess after someone else kicked it over, but that’s just me.

Reactions: Hawkfan_08
DJK...the epitome of wasted talent. I know you read this board....there is a reason you were not given a scholarship to OSU. Iowa gave you a second chance in life and you somehow found a way to have several more second chances at Iowa. Move on my friend. Wish you the best.
I don't. He's done nothing but slam Iowa from the moment he left. He can eat shit.

It would be nice if all of these guys could come together as teammates and former teammates for the good of the program instead of talk crap on one another. This isn’t the perception the program needs right now.

Are you suggesting that they should just acquiesce to virtue signaling? Why can’t they have opinions. Don’t answer. I already know of the double standard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT