ADVERTISEMENT

DJK has a new gig

Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania, a D2 school in East Central PA, about 75 miles northeast of Harrisburg.

Good for him.. I’d think through his experiences and ups and downs he’d make a pretty good coach should be able to connect with the kids well.. Even the, let’s say, hard headed ones too. Congrats DJK! Coaching, teaching and kids.. I’m mentally exhausted just thinking about it! Lol

Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania, a D2 school in East Central PA, about 75 miles northeast of Harrisburg.
Interesting, they might be sprint football but not positive. My wife went to a school in their conference and her team was sprint not regular.

Bloomsburg, PA. I actually know where that is! One of my largest clients is Geisinger Health, which is the largest employer in that area. I’ve been to and driven by Bloomsburg several times over the last 3 years.

Good for DJK. Everyone deserves a second chance.

Reactions: m.stoops2013
Also wish him the best - he was all about DJK but then again... he was dang good. Didn’t think he got the attention he deserved in the pros.

Reactions: BirdistheWord
Good for him. He will learn that it’s not as easy as he thinks.
He might gain a better appreciation of the Iowa Football Program!

just up the road from the infamous Centralia, PA. Non-football...but an interesting story for those with some time on their hands.

Reactions: Easthawk36
Kinda strange the way he posted a graphic like he is a recruit or something. Still living in the past. Not bigger than the game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT