ADVERTISEMENT

DNC Food Truck Abortions

25 in two days, this year's DNC commands a strong blood sacrifice. If they keep this up then maybe a shadow Kamala will spawn and try to assassinate trump (again).. think stannis/renly in game of thrones

25 in two days, this year's DNC commands a strong blood sacrifice. If they keep this up then maybe a shadow Kamala will spawn and try to
assassinate trump (again).. think stannis/renly in game of thrones

Don't you think they are doing Repubs a favor and having less children's health and well-being to ignore after they are born.

accusing season 7 GIF

Reactions: Kozisek
Don't you think they are doing Repubs a favor and having less children's health and well-being to ignore after they are born.

accusing season 7 GIF
I think the leftist abortion craze is the actual trans genocide. It does favors to Republicans long term in the voting roles I suppose but I still don't like it

Is he as weird as leftists dancing around in pill suits outside of the abortion trailer by the dnc though???

Official Weird rankings:

5. People dressing up as Plan B pills.
4. The average Trump supporter
3. @Phenomenally Frantastic
2. Republicans that wear diapers to show their support for Old Donnie Depends.
1. The Republicans carrying around cups of fake JD Vance jizz.

It ends a pregnancy. It’s not like the fetus falls out on the spot.

Do the guys know? Do they agree?

Do the unborn not have any say? Or is their existence being snuffed out just acceptable collateral damage?

Some abortionist argue for legal third term abortions up to due dates, do you agree?

Including post birth, the mother can decide to execute the already born baby. Do you agree with that? Democrats in Virginia tried their best to make that law.

Do the guys know? Do they agree?

Do the unborn not have any say? Or is their existence being snuffed out just acceptable collateral damage?

Some abortionist argue for legal third term abortions up to due dates, do you agree?

Including post birth, the mother can decide to execute the already born baby. Do you agree with that? Democrats in Virginia tried their best to make that law.
Are you off your meds or something? You seem especially psychotic this evening.

It’s a pretty good idea. Combining food trucks and abortions. Limits waste. I’d try a Fetus Falafel.

Are you seriously not aware of this happening?

Do you agree with third term and post birth abortions?
First of all there is no such thing as a post birth abortion. That would be called infanticide and it is illegal in every state.

With respect to 3rd term, I don't believe anyone has the right to stand between a woman and her doctors. In most of those situations the health of the mother is at risk or the odds of viabilty are low or non-existent. It is often an incredibly difficult decision for the mother and her family to wade through as it is. I am not in favor of 3rd term abortions under any other scenarios, nor do I believe that they are legal in any state.

First of all there is no such thing as a post birth abortion. That would be called infanticide and it is illegal in every state.

With respect to 3rd term, I don't believe anyone has the right to stand between a woman and her doctors. In most of those situations the health of the mother is at risk or the odds of viabilty are low or non-existent. It is often an incredibly difficult decision for the mother and her family to wade through as it is. I am not in favor of 3rd term abortions under any other scenarios, nor do I believe that they are legal in any state.

They tried, including post birth. Yes, they attempted to legalize infanticide. These Democrats are psychopaths.

Reactions: Scruddy

You do realize you’re responding to an imbecile, correct? No amount of logic will convince them that they are wrong, so don’t waste your time. Sheeple gonna sheeple.

Reactions: 3boysmom
I thought you said it was actually happening?

Incorrect, I said:

Incorrect, I said:

No. There was never anyone pushing to execute babies. You and others suggesting it are hysterical. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

No. There was never anyone pushing to execute babies. You and others suggesting it are hysterical. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

Watch the full video, yes, they allowed post birth abortions in the bill subject to a mother’s “emotional well being.”

Yes they went that far. Your ignorance is no excuse. You’ve been advised.

Watch the full video, yes, they allowed post birth abortions in the bill subject to a mother’s “emotional well being.”

Yes they went that far. Your ignorance is no excuse. You’ve been advised.
What about a child with no one to look after it? Should the government have to find it a home? Should the taxpayers have to support said child? Are you going to adopt and support all these children?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT