ADVERTISEMENT

Do NOT open this thread or read it. You have been warned. Boobs may or may not be involved.

Tenacious E

HR Legend
Dec 4, 2001
We got sucked into Sprint 20 years ago when the unlimited minutes were a big deal among family. We are with them still through inertia, and we were grandfathered into their unlimited data plan But for 4 lines we are paying 260/mo after taxes/fees. In our family of 4 we have 3 iphones that are 7 or 7 plus, and one which is an 8. I am thinking there is some free shit to be had if we switch carriers, and I would like to upgrade us all to the newer ones for wireless charging, better camera, etc. We are not on any particular plan that hamstrings us or tethers us to sprint. What would you do to leverage the most free stuff with a quality carrier (I am not particularly fond of Sprint)? TIA* **

*I posted this same thread an hour ago and it has no views. Just seeing if this gets more traction.

** editing the OP to satisfy @TJ8869's bitchy ass

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Costco if you are a member has the answers you seek if you go in person. The providers there always seem to offer great bundles. I don’t have specifics though.

Reactions: Tenacious E
Costco if you are a member has the answers you seek if you go in person. The providers there always seem to offer great bundles. I don’t have specifics though.
I was thinking a verizon store or someplace like that would give more credit for a trade in on our current phones. Maybe not?

Sprint is now T-Mobile. I wonder if they have any deals to retain some Sprint people that might want to walk.

Reactions: Tenacious E
ADVERTISEMENT