ADVERTISEMENT

Do they dare put Michigan # 2 and O$U #3 for a re-match in the CFP???

I’d rather maximize the chance of SEC not in title game and that means Georgia playing OSU round one
It sucks for Georgia that they were punished for being the #1 seed when everyone and their mother knows TCU is by far the weakest team in the playoff this year.

The committee made it simple on themselves. They put TCU and OSU side by side as 1-loss teams and seeded TCU higher based on they played in a conference championship game and their 1 loss was closer than OSU's.

1 is Georgia.
2 is Michigan
3 is fOSU
4 is Alabama

Book it. TCU got HAMMERED, HAMMERED I say, by an inferior KSU tem. TCU has NO BUSINESS contending for a natty.
And Bama got beat twice. Didn’t play for the conference championship.

Michigan could throw 0 passes and beat TCU by 30
Like they did vs the Hawks. Ran up the gut every play, except for when they did the where did he go walk-in TD reverse. Got the lead and coasted home. TCU has a lot more talent than the Hawks, it will be a much game tougher for Michigan.

Reactions: littlez
Georgia - 1
Michigan - 2 (pending Purdue game)

Above makes complete sense and not really up for debate.

3 & 4 gets interesting.

Ohio St and TCU are the only one-loss squads. Ohio St has the better loss than TCU. Makes sense to put OSU three and TCU at four.

I can think of a lot of reasons NOT to do a re-match and I can also think of a lot of reasons to absolutely schedule the rematch. I think TV ratings would not suffer one-bit and the intrigue of a rematch in the CFP offers major marketing hype for the next four weeks.

Discuss.
We’re 2 wins away from Ohio St. vs. Michigan, Part 2.
This will be a Monster game for the entire Big10. Pray for those 2 wins.

Reactions: Pawkhawk1
Like they did vs the Hawks. Ran up the gut every play, except for when they did the where did he go walk-in TD reverse. Got the lead and coasted home. TCU has a lot more talent than the Hawks, it will be a much game tougher for Michigan.
TCU rush defense #66
Iowa rush defense #13

None of you that replied to my post listened to what good old Nick Saban said. He is right and Alabama got SCREWED! Screwed I say. Favorites, lost to TENN and LSU on the LAST PLAY of both games while the greatest QB to ever play the game was injured. Not to mention ALABAMA would be the FAVORITE over EVERY team involved.

ADVERTISEMENT