ADVERTISEMENT

Do we owe DeSantis an apology, again?

The other thread is LITERALLY about migrants driving Covid spread.
The other thread is LITERALLY about Ted Cruz saying that the mayor of Uvalde, Texas (population: 16,000) told him his town of 16,000 people was seeing an uptick in COVID cases because of illegal immigrants.

And for some unknown reason you kept prattling on about Branson and Jacksonville.

I repeatedly made the point that low vaccination rates along with untested and unvaccinated migrants were causing case upticks.

But you repeatedly and deliberately lied about what I posted both there and in this thread. Because deliberately lying about what I post is one of your go-to tactics.

You’re a liar.

The other thread is LITERALLY about Ted Cruz saying that the mayor of Uvalde, Texas (population: 16,000) told him his town of 16,000 people was seeing an uptick in COVID cases because of illegal immigrants.
So, Ted Cruz "hearsay" now counts as "science"?

We have an outbreak in our location in Jacksonville. Seven residents (all vaccinated) and two staff members (one vaccinated, one not) have tested positive so far.

None have any symptoms.

Reactions: Titus Andronicus
We have an outbreak in our location in Jacksonville. Seven residents (all vaccinated) and two staff members (one vaccinated, one not) have tested positive so far.

None have any symptoms.
8/9 vaccinated is the key to mild symptoms. It is a shame a worker in a nursing home is not vaccinated, but I understand it is a widespread issue with CNA level staff.

You really are an insufferable grouch of an old man. If you hate everything about American so much, why are you still here? Sheez. Go back and yell and those young whipper snappers again have another Hamms.
Says the guy who is logging in when Nat's logging out for the day.

You and Ted Cruz started it.
I didn’t start anything. You falsely claimed that Texas has five times more COVID infections per capita than Mexico and I destroyed your little meme with facts. You’ve been so butthurt since then that you’ve done nothing but twist my words and outright lie about my posts.

@TJ8869 insists they all came from "Mexico"
This is a 100% blatant lie and you know it.

Admit your lie, asshole.

8/9 vaccinated is the key to mild symptoms. It is a shame a worker in a nursing home is not vaccinated, but I understand it is a widespread issue with CNA level staff.

Nurses are just as hesitant, including many of our nurse managers. Only about 67 percent of our employees are fully vaccinated. We're hopeful we'll hit 69 percent soon.

Don't you know by now that's Joe's M.O.?
Of course I know it’s his M.O. I’ve been posting on this board for over 12 years and he’s been doing it as long as I can remember. But as it pertains to me, it ends now. Either he admits his blatant lie or there is simply no more discussion between him and me.

Of course I know it’s his M.O. I’ve been posting on this board for over 12 years and he’s been doing it as long as I can remember. But as it pertains to me, it ends now. Either he admits his blatant lie or there is simply no more discussion between him and me.

Oh, you're not going to talk to him anymore? That'll show him.

Oh, you're not going to talk to him anymore? That'll show him.
He'll learn absolutely nothing from this. I have no illusions about that. But my HROT experience will be greatly improved and that's all that matters to me.

Nurses are just as hesitant, including many of our nurse managers. Only about 67 percent of our employees are fully vaccinated. We're hopeful we'll hit 69 percent soon.
No they aren’t. Nurses require more education than CNAs. The more one is educated the better chance they will get vaccinated.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT