ADVERTISEMENT

Do you always lock your house and car doors at night?

I always park in the garage but when my car is out anywhere I lock it. Why not? It's something that takes .5 seconds to add security. House is always locked but I wouldn't anticipate anyone getting in. I have 2 little girls. I'd lose my mind if anything bad happened because I didn't lock a stupid door.

Reactions: HawkFan1298
We lock up the house and cars are in the garage. Lock up the gates to the pool also so no one wonders back there. I don't need some drunk falling in my pool or kids skinny dipping at 2 in the morning.

Old man story, growing up in a small town in Iowa not only did we never lock our doors, I'm 99% sure we didn't have a key for the side door to the house, and the garage door was broken for about 8 years and just stuck open and my parents just left it that way for a long time. CSB/

Doors locked Car in the Garage and Mr.Smith and Mr. Wesson sleeping nearby.

Wait... do you use the oil on Mr. Smith or vice versa?

GUEST_9817cdf1-9581-49b3-9054-09cc65ae3edb

Last thing I do before I go to bed is check all the doors and hit the lock button on my wife and daughter's key fobs. Can't sleep unless I've done it.

I don't even have keys, good luck getting past the doberman and if you do, the german shorthair isn't the friendliest customer to deal with. I've listened to them at night taking turns of who sleeps by the door and who is making the rounds to make sure everything is in order

I do lock the doors and cars out of habit more than anything. Occasionally I've had change taken from my vehicle, but that's about the extent of it. One of my kids left his bike on our front porch one night and the next morning it was gone, but that's Iowa City for you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT