ADVERTISEMENT

Do you believe we will have free and fair election in November?

Will the election be fair?

• Yes

Votes: 46 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 15 24.6%

• Total voters
Yes, except the Democrats well established cheating mechanisms they have built over the years in Philadelphia and Detroit to help swing elections if needed in those states.

My fear is this blueprint has also been adopted in Atlanta as well.

Just way too much power, influence and money involved to let the voters decide the outcome.

• Haha
Reactions: DFSNOLE
It seems both side are complaining about the other side cheating. So what will you think if the person you voted for loses? Will you assume the other side cheated, or will you think democracy prevailed?
I live in Florida I have full faith on our elections, but I have my doubts in Philly, Michigan, Arizona, and Georgia

Reactions: SA_Hawk
Georgia is the most likely to have issues, but I think Trump will win legitimately, so there will hopefully be no need to test the newly granted powers of local officials.
I've already written Georgia off. Even if Harris wins the Republicans aren't going to allow her to get the electoral votes. Just take Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania and 1 out of North Carolina, Arizona, or Nevada.

Reactions: ThorneStockton
Yes, except the Democrats well established cheating mechanisms they have built over the years in Philadelphia and Detroit to help swing elections if needed in those states.

My fear is this blueprint has also been adopted in Atlanta as well.

Just way too much power, influence and money involved to let the voters decide the outcome.
What are these cheating mechanisms? One of the funniest things about the people attacking the integrity of elections in "blue" areas is that they never ever know anything about the basic mechanics of how elections are conducted and overseen.

You have a much much much higher chances of fraud in small rural one party jurisdictions than you do in big cities where both parties have large numbers of potential poll watchers/officials even if an area is heavily tilted towards one party or another.

Just such complete morons, but that's Trump's base. And everything is projection with these people. Trump's already proven he will attempt to commit election fraud and will not respect the results of free and fair elections. Point your finger at him MAGA man.

Reactions: MitchLL
Have you ever arrested anyone for illegally voting? I don’t need to know what county you are in, but don’t recall people being arrested for illegally voting in the last 10 years or so in your county?
Republican talking point...

Most of the illegal voting cases we hear about are actually people that identify as GOP.

What are these cheating mechanisms? One of the funniest things about the people attacking the integrity of elections in "blue" areas is that they never ever know anything about the basic mechanics of how elections are conducted and overseen.

You have a much much much higher chances of fraud in small rural one party jurisdictions than you do in big cities where both parties have large numbers of potential poll watchers/officials even if an area is heavily tilted towards one party or another.

Just such complete morons, but that's Trump's base. And everything is projection with these people. Trump's already proven he will attempt to commit election fraud and will not respect the results of free and fair elections. Point your finger at him MAGA man.
Biden won Pennsylvania by 80,000 votes in 2020.

Philadelphia 2020​

Candidate%Votes

Biden
81.4%603,790

Trump
17.9%132,740

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin
So, places Trump may lose? If he wins Michigan, Arizona and Georgia, will it be because of fraud?
Sounds like it’s fraud if your guy loses and it’s also oppressive if you think ID should be required to vote.

Both things are crazy and it’s what happens when “my team” matters more than common sense.

Required national ID to vote would end so much of this BS.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Biden won Pennsylvania by 80,000 votes in 2020.

Philadelphia 2020​

Candidate%Votes

Biden
81.4%603,790

Trump
17.9%132,740
Biden got a lower percentage of voters from Philadelphia than both Obama elections and Hilary's election. Trump performed better in Philadelphia in 2020 than he did in 20016.

Biden won because he did better than Hillary in suburban and rural counties. Not necessarily winning but closing the gap.

Last edited:
Reactions: pjhawk
Do you have any credible links to show illegal voting occurs in the US on anything besides a small, scattered level? Or, is this a feels post?
Every election you see illegal voters charged. The number isn't big and I'm guessing they are charged and the public made aware as a deterent. It makes me wonder, if they feel the need to make a public example of the fraud voters they must feel there is an issue. In essence by publicizing voter fraud they are admitting it can and does happen.

I have a son and daughter in law who are politically active. Even though they moved out of state and voted they received unrequested absentee ballots at our address (which they had used as an address the previous election). At first I was going to destroy or return them. Decided to put them in my fire proof in case they were needed as evidence that they were not cast.

My gut is that there are still cracks.

There have ALWAYS been “cracks”.
We didn’t always know about them but they did tend to occur in big cities.
Borough bosses handing out “spiffs” in the form of a fiver for votes. Rides to the polls. Mayor Daley encouraging those who were
Resting in Peace to vote in 1960.
Heck, for anyone knowledgeable about History the days of Boss Tweed and Tammany Hall.

Reactions: stickman80
Borough bosses handing out “spiffs” in the form of a fiver for votes. Rides to the polls. Mayor Daley encouraging those who were
Heck, for anyone knowledgeable about History the days of Boss Tweed and Tammany Hall.
and whiskey for votes in the prohibition era....which the Kennedy clan had a hand in. There can be a fine line between an incentive to vote and voter fraud. Sometimes a big enough incentive may encourage someone to commit voter fraud.

Bidens promise to forgive $10k student loans per borrower would also be an incentive to vote. I've wondered if that had something to do with Trumps lead this time around and was a secondary reason for the Dems to dump Bidens broken promise.

Southern White Woman wants to talk about voter fraud in 1960 Chicago. LOL. Look at the south during that era.

Again, the common theme here is that these people provide absolutely zero evidence for their assertions of fraud and absolute zero evidence that they have any idea what they're talking about when it comes to how elections are conducted in the United States in the 21st century.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT