ADVERTISEMENT

Do you believe we will have free and fair election in November?

Will the election be fair?

• Yes

Votes: 73 73.7%
  • No

Votes: 26 26.3%

• Total voters
They just need to keep Harris in the margin of believability.

All the left needs to do to win currently is control votes in about 3-4 cities that are under complete democrat control. It is not a good look when you board up windows and have trucks of ballots arriving in the middle of the night.

There are a couple things that we should all agree on:
  • Mail in voting at drop boxes are not a good idea if you are interested in election security.
  • We should be able to paper ballot this thing so you can truly verify post election results. Voting machines tied to the internet have been proven to be hackable which should worry everyone.
  • ID proof should be mandatory. We ID for everything in our lives but this super important thing it is alright not to?
  • National voting day not voting season. Make it a federal holiday if need be.
This makes you sound silly.

Are you high? What the hell is that drivel you just posted? I'm educating you about the argument that is made against the electoral college, something that you clearly haven't spent any time attempting to understand. A vote in Wyoming should count as much as a vote in California, it currently doesn't. Any other straw men you'd like to construct or is it finally sinking in?
you seem triggered.

you seem triggered.
I find it interesting when, what I assume are adults, are unable or unwilling to understand basic information. You can rest assured however, that nothing I read or post here affects my mood at all. Thanks for the concern though!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT