ADVERTISEMENT

Do you dress your pets for Halloween?

torbee

HR King
Gold Member
Ms. Murphy likes her ghost costume!

nHFNtLy.jpg

I think the first year we had our dog we tried to put him in a costume which stayed on him for like 30 seconds before he got it off.

We havn't since then. We have kids to put in costumes now and they actually want to wear them as opposed to my dog who most certainly didn't want to wear his.

Story about this from our neighborhood last year.

This guy and his wife, both in their 40's, came around our neighborhood that has literally hundreds of kids show up to trick or treat. They had their tiny dog dressed up as a hot dog and the guy was pushing the dog around in a shopping cart that he made into a hot dog cart. The kind you see dudes in NYC sell hot dogs out of on the street.

They were going house to house getting candy.

Story about this from our neighborhood last year.

This guy and his wife, both in their 40's, came around our neighborhood that has literally hundreds of kids show up to trick or treat. They had their tiny dog dressed up as a hot dog and the guy was pushing the dog around in a shopping cart that he made into a hot dog cart. The kind you see dudes in NYC sell hot dogs out of on the street.

They were going house to house getting candy.
If people take their infants trick or treating I have no problem with this.

Reactions: torbee
We got a Superman costume for my dog a few years ago. He didn't mind it too much, though getting it in and off was a chore because he has sensitive front paws for whatever reason.

The kids trick-or-treating seemed to enjoy it when they saw him, but he was the definition of 'cape flapping as he would not stay still while in costume.

He's unfortunately since "outgrown" it around the midsection......

Reactions: 3boysmom
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT