ADVERTISEMENT

Do You Expect Significant Violence On Inauguration Day?

Do You Expect Violence In Washington DC For the Inauguration?

• Yes

Votes: 30 24.8%
  • No

Votes: 87 71.9%
  • Trump Ain't Leavin

Votes: 4 3.3%

• Total voters
Something that has always bother me about the type that fear the deep state, believe 9/11 was an inside job and other conspiracies is how it’s possible they can stay in this country. If that were true - or I really believed it - that would horrify me. I’d be out of here.

I guess what I’m saying is if these people really think the election was stolen and Trump was the guy that was going to save the USA they are cowards if they don’t revolt.

Luckily most of them are cowards

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
There pretty much has to be violence otherwise the violence on the 6th was all in vain and if that is the case it is the worst "revolution" since the beer hall putsch.
Uh....the beer hall putsch is probably a bad comparison....the Nazis took power around 10 years later.

Reactions: Hawkize!!
I think they have unleashed too many loons, some who are in our police and military, for there not to be.

Truth is I don't know. . . At this point I'm more optimistic and I'm feeling like the backlash after what happened at the capitol plus the massive show of force around DC will make violence a lot less likely.

I think a lot of people want to cause trouble but they don't want to be arrested for it or end up on the no fly list. Since a lot of people at the capitol are now seeing the consequences for their decisions, I am thinking a lot of people who might have otherwise come to cause trouble might decide to stay away.

The hardcore elements are still going to be there. . . But they arn't going to be feeling nearly as confident when they notice they have maybe 200 people behind them and thousands of national guardsmen against them.

I’m not expecting much on Inauguration Day but over the next six months or so we can expect multiple terrorist attacks from the Trump supporters.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT