ADVERTISEMENT

Do you feel the need?

We once inadvertently threw a snowball at the car of one of my town's badasses as he was driving by. We were 13 years old and he knew exactly where we were...when I heard the screeching tires of his stop, and the spinning tires of him in reverse...I'm pretty sure I approached a 4.3 forty running in the opposite direction. He caught us...made us make about 50 snowballs, lined us up against a school wall...and proceeded to pummel us.

We once inadvertently threw a snowball at the car of one of my town's badasses as he was driving by. We were 13 years old and he knew exactly where we were...when I heard the screeching tires of his stop, and the spinning tires of him in reverse...I'm pretty sure I approached a 4.3 forty running in the opposite direction. He caught us...made us make about 50 snowballs, lined us up against a school wall...and proceeded to pummel us.

bart-simpson-snowball-fight.gif

why didn't we hear about the town bully on the recruiting radar?

Nice. Osage did have another kid that was pretty good on that team…I wanna say ‘Fleming’ maybe….for some reason I wanna say BJ Fleming but it was so long ago I can’t remember.
Yeah BJ Fleming was on that state championship team as well. Now he focuses on mixed tennis with his wife, they’re very competitive. That 95 team had a great combination of size, athleticism and could really can the 3s.

Reactions: pacnorthhawkeye
ADVERTISEMENT