ADVERTISEMENT

Do you have a sociopathic office colleague?

torbee

HR King
Gold Member
We apparently do.

Earlier in the week my very nice colleague bought herself one of those giant cinnamon rolls from Panera:

panera-cinnamon-roll-01.jpg

Now she is a petite gal, I'd guess *maybe* 110 pounds at most. So she is never able to eat an entire one in one sitting, in fact, she often keeps it in the refrigerator in the break room not far from my office for the better part of a week, partaking as she feels. And she often will offer fellow employees, including yours truly, a corner or a small piece if she's eating hers.

Anyway, she buys this thing on her way to work on Monday, stashes it in the fridge with an intention of eating her first bite of it after that afternoon's lunch and then no doubt nibbling on it intermittently the rest of the week (typical tiny girl behavior.)

So I'm sitting in my office around 1 p.m. Monday, which as I said is down the hall from the break room with the fridge, and I hear a gasp and a loudly muttered "WHAT THE HELL!?"

Co-worker comes down the hall with the box and shows it to me ---- literally half of the giant roll is gone and there's crumb and frosting residue on the outside of the box.

Someone just saw the box and went to town on SOMEONE ELSE'S cinnamon role!

Now, even more amusing, my colleague must have figured the roll-thief had their fill (they ate as much as it would take her 2-3 days to consume). So she puts the box back in the fridge, intending to eat the rest the next day.

Tuesday, she goes into the break room, and there is the empty box sitting on the counter, surrounded by an uncleaned up absolute mess of crumbs and a knife that was used to carve up the remains of the stolen roll tossed cavalierly into the sink.

Totally sociopathic behavior and we do not have a suspect.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
Had that happen at work one time and the guy that had his lunch stolen or thrown out which ever happened went full Ross. Wanted to have a damn company meeting to see who would fess up. People are crazy, to mess with some one else's food is just wrong. But then to act like someone stole a family heirloom on top of it makes it quite the show. csb/

• Haha
Reactions: torbee
We apparently do.

Earlier in the week my very nice colleague bought herself one of those giant cinnamon rolls from Panera:

panera-cinnamon-roll-01.jpg

Now she is a petite gal, I'd guess *maybe* 110 pounds at most. So she is never able to eat an entire one in one sitting, in fact, she often keeps it in the refrigerator in the break room not far from my office for the better part of a week, partaking as she feels. And she often will offer fellow employees, including yours truly, a corner or a small piece if she's eating hers.

Anyway, she buys this thing on her way to work on Monday, stashes it in the fridge with an intention of eating her first bite of it after that afternoon's lunch and then no doubt nibbling on it intermittently the rest of the week (typical tiny girl behavior.)

So I'm sitting in my office around 1 p.m. Monday, which as I said is down the hall from the break room with the fridge, and I hear a gasp and a loudly muttered "WHAT THE HELL!?"

Co-worker comes down the hall with the box and shows it to me ---- literally half of the giant roll is gone and there's crumb and frosting residue on the outside of the box.

Someone just saw the box and went to town on SOMEONE ELSE'S cinnamon role!

Now, even more amusing, my colleague must have figured the roll-thief had their fill (they ate as much as it would take her 2-3 days to consume). So she puts the box back in the fridge, intending to eat the rest the next day.

Tuesday, she goes into the break room, and there is the empty box sitting on the counter, surrounded by an uncleaned up absolute mess of crumbs and a knife that was used to carve up the remains of the stolen roll tossed cavalierly into the sink.

Totally sociopathic behavior and we do not have a suspect.
This calls for a counteroffensive:
  1. Buy another one
  2. Take dog poop and roll it around on top of it while taking pictures.
  3. Put roll in refrigerator.
  4. Once a repeat crime has been committed, post pics of poopy roll on the refrigateror.
  5. see what happens.
If that is too gross, use fake poop you get at a gag store.

"Bidens america"

Jokes aside when I did mortgages for Wells Fargo this was super common. Dudes would put all kinds of random shit in thier food to try to catch people. I don't remember anyone ever getting caught but I remember a shit ton of ruined food.

Office sociopath= person who microwaves fish.

This calls for a counteroffensive:
  1. Buy another one
  2. Take dog poop and roll it around on top of it while taking pictures.
  3. Put roll in refrigerator.
  4. Once a repeat crime has been committed, post pics of poopy roll on the refrigateror.
  5. see what happens.
If that is too gross, use fake poop you get at a gag store.

may be NSFW...

• Haha
Reactions: Tenacious E
ADVERTISEMENT