ADVERTISEMENT

Do you have a sticker on your rear window?

Do you have a sticker on your rear window?

• Total voters
dff62fbaa1c9ba4344ebab6d7cdd8589.jpg

I had one for my HS football team. Took it off the day after I graduated and haven't had one since.

Have a very small outline of the State of Florida with FSU superimposed. Lower right corner of rear window.

Not a big window sticker fan, but saw this witch doctor sticker during our Hawaiian vacation and bought it to counter all the holy rollers with the Jesus fish stickers on their minivans.

Disclaimer: I love Jesus but many of his fans are insufferable

tiki-witch-doctor-stickers-for-cars.jpg

Reactions: torbee
I do not, but when the kid starts college I'll have a "[College] Dad" sticker on there.

I have a "Hawkeyes" Sticker on my Sequoia that we really only use to haul stuff and tow the boat with. No stickers on my Infiniti or the wife's Mini van.

When I lived in Omaha I had a Tiger hawk on one side and a Raiders shield on the other of my work vehicle. Really just to upset people.

Last edited:
We had almuni (Iowa) stickers on our old Toyota but have put nothing on the Highlander.

My old car I had a ducks unlimited sticker. Had my new truck 2 months and haven't put it on yet but most likely will

Reactions: Tunadog
My wife has a sticker of a whale on her back window, to make it easier for her to identify her car from a distance.

I don't. I seldom remember where I parked, and I enjoy the adventure of finding my car by constantly clicking my fob.

Not on the vehicle. I have a few dozen sitting in a drawer in a spare room, with the backing still on. I Club, HWC, some beverage places throughout the world I have collected, etc.

Absolutely not.

People that put stickers on their car are SOTE
Why? It's just a form of self expression. I have no plans to ever get a tattoo but I'm totally cool with people getting them. I also like hearing people's stories behind them if they care to share.

Lots of people sure get worked up by the dumbest sh!t in this life. Pick your battles wisely.

Why? It's just a form of self expression. I have no plans to ever get a tattoo but I'm totally cool with people getting them. I also like hearing people's stories behind them if they care to share.

Lots of people sure get worked up by the dumbest sh!t in this life. Pick your battles wisely.

Drawing attention to ones self is not something I endorse. I think it’s dumb, I.e putting shit on your car

ADVERTISEMENT