ADVERTISEMENT

Do you have an ex that you still think about?

I dated someone in college and we were engaged for about six months after we graduated. A few years ago, I started thinking about her quite a bit. No clue why. Shortly after that, I found out she had died from cancer. It hit HARD. Since then, she has been in many dreams, almost as if another way for us to talk. It has been pretty nuts.

I dated someone in college and we were engaged for about six months after we graduated. A few years ago, I started thinking about her quite a bit. No clue why. Shortly after that, I found out she had died from cancer. It hit HARD. Since then, she has been in many dreams, almost as if another way for us to talk. It has been pretty nuts.

Wow. It could be a sign.

It'd be good to pray for her, IMO.

Reactions: jasonrann
I actually do pray for her. It is a weird thing. Our relationship didn't end well, but we were young and stupid. Our interactions have been a source of great comfort for some reason.

What do you mean by a sign?

It could be a sign she needs prayers.

One had the most amazing boobs. Another was always up for a little crazy fun and inherited some serious money but had too many issues. We are still social media friends and I tell my wife "that could be me going on that trip to the islands with her, but I opted for a more well balanced, entire package."
"You are an idiot" my wife tells me.

• Haha
Reactions: BrianNole777
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT