ADVERTISEMENT

Do you know more Trump supporters in real life or on HROT?

Do you know more Trumpers in real life or on here?

• More HROT Trump people than I know in my daily life.

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • There’s more Trump people in real life for me than on here.

Votes: 51 69.9%
  • About the same.

Votes: 6 8.2%

• Total voters

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
I’d say there’s about 12-15 or so regulars on here that openly support and defend Trump. Do you know more or less than that in your average week?

OP tows the Trump company line pretty closely. So that's at least one online for me.

And complete idiots write “tow” the line instead of the correct “toe” the line. You need someone to count them for you?
My bad. Still doesn't change the fact that you're 100% behind Trump's law and order charade.

I have lots of friends and family members that are Trump supporters. I have lots of family members and friends who are Trump haters (not necessarily Biden fans).

Reactions: FAUlty Gator
There's definitely a lot of Trump support in Iowa and not just in small towns. At work, there's only one person I know who makes sure everyone knows he supports Trump. Outside of him, I'm only guessing if I'm thinking about anyone else's politics at work. In my family, there are a lot of Republicans but not very many Trump supporters left. I doubt if any of them vote for Biden but they might not cast a vote for POTUS.

Reactions: FAUlty Gator
I live in deep red Northwest Florida. There are more Biden supporters here than I know around this area.
The Keys are full of Trump supporters as well. Based on the number of boats with Trump flags I see around.

Not sure I would say I know them; but I know of them. They are everywhere and normally don't make a scene unless provoked. The campground we were at over the weekend was plastered with Trump flags.

From small town in SW Iowa. Most of the classmates I am friends with on Facebook are Trump supporters. That way of thinking is one reason I left that small town in SW Iowa.

I’m guessing liberal v conservative is a 50/50 split. I don’t know too many who like either of these choices. I don’t spend much time talking politics.

Probably real life since I know a lot more people in real life than I do here. However, I talk about politics far more often with people on HROT than I do in real life.

I have lots of friends and family members that are Trump supporters. I have lots of family members and friends who are Trump haters (not necessarily Biden fans).
Same. Majority of friends and family are Trump supporters. The friends I have on the left hate Trump and don't really like Biden.

I am in texas so it's just assumed to be repubber, but I don't talk much politics in my business. I assume in austin there are a few liberals around.

I was just commenting the other day to my wife that I had been searching for Trump or Biden signs while driving through my neighborhood, and couldn't find a single one for either despite locating a lone Jo Jorgensen sign, along with multiple signs for both Republican and Democratic candidates running in state and local elections. I imagined this was evidence that the sheep were finally wising up, and announced we had reason to celebrate. Then my wife threw cold water on my theory by reminding me that we unfortunately live in a state where the outcome of the election is predetermined, and it is possible that neither candidate is wasting any money distributing signs in such a locale.

My friends cross the political spectrum with maybe a slight edge to those on the left. However, all but one all of those on the right have become never Trumpers at this point. So while they might resonate as "conservatives" they are no longer part of the red hatted MAGA crowd. The 1 holdout is ironically in the United States on a work visa from Europe and cannot vote. I try like mad not to hold it against him 😜

More in real life. I only talk politics with close friends so I don't know the political leanings of others but among those I know of most support Trump or at least will not vote for Biden.

Driving around my area, I see a few Trump yard signs and have not yet seen a Biden yard sign yet. There is a house down the road that has a sign that says Any Functioning Adult 2020.

People I know in real life don’t feel comfortable vocalizing it much. It triggers people beyond belief, and irrationally so. Not worth the scarlet letter.

I have a harder time finding Biden supporters then Trump supporters. Seems like people just hate Trump over supporting Biden.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT