ADVERTISEMENT

Do you like being ranked so high? I don't

uihawk82

HR All-American
Nov 17, 2021
Fran's higher ranked teams at the beginning of the year seem to sputter. Kris Murray isn't proven to be as dominant as Keegan but I sure hope he is. I hope this team can get it done as such a high ranked team.

Fran's higher ranked teams at the beginning of the year seem to sputter. Kris Murray isn't proven to be as dominant as Keegan but I sure hope he is. I hope this team can get it done as such a high ranked team.
Wtf is this post? Are you asking do you like having a top 25 team or not? Yes, of course we all like Iowa being a good team.

Reactions: Buffalo43
They will perform the same whether they're ranked or not. Of course I want them to be ranked.

1. It's good exposure for potential recruits to see you in the polls.
2. It puts you in better position for a good seed come tourney time.

Reactions: unclesammy
36th in the AP
jimmy-mcmillan-too-damn-high.gif

Reactions: JMSBFD
I'm so confused...

We're not ranked but the OP is uncomfortable "being ranked so high"...then some dude posts an article about the kenpom ranking to try to explain the OP...which even that ranks Iowa 23....

?

I guess there's that fly-by-night analytic which ranks Connor and Patrick the 9th and 10th best players in the league which also ranks Iowa 1st. Is the OP referring to this? lol

Has this thread been taken over by the Biden White House?

I'm so confused...

We're not ranked but the OP is uncomfortable "being ranked so high"...then some dude posts an article about the kenpom ranking to try to explain the OP...which even that ranks Iowa 23....

?

I guess there's that fly-by-night analytic which ranks Connor and Patrick the 9th and 10th best players in the league which also ranks Iowa 1st. Is the OP referring to this? lol

Your political joke falls flat and belongs on a different board.

The OP started a thread and already stated that he was confusing the women's team ranking with the men's team ranking.

Reactions: shikreto
You mean the White House that didn't commit treason, doesn't support racism, and hasn't incited a riot at the US Capitol? You mean the White House that only accepts the results of elections it wins, that won't be told to wear masks in a pandemic but that gladly tells women they can't have an abortion, or says its own vice president deserves to be hanged? You mean the White House that curried favor with Putin? You mean THAT White House? Asking for a friend.

BTW: Have you noticed that the idiot who was prime minister of the UK just got ousted after 44 days in the job? Now THAT'S what I call a democracy. THAT'S what I call accountability. THAT'S what I call common sense. In stinking contrast, we still have about a third of this country that wants the mob boss / cult leader back in that White House. The future of Iowa men's basketball pales to almost nothing in the light of such moronic idiocy, so thanks for mentioning it.

Last edited:
You mean the White House that didn't commit treason, doesn't support racism, and hasn't incited a riot at the US Capitol? You mean the White House that only accepts the results of elections it wins, that won't be told to wear masks in a pandemic but that gladly tells women they can't have an abortion, or says its own vice president deserves to be hanged? You mean the White House that curried favor with Putin? You mean THAT White House? Asking for a friend.

BTW: Have you noticed that the idiot who was prime minister of the UK just got ousted after 44 days in the job? Now THAT'S what I call a democracy. THAT'S what I call accountability. THAT'S what I call common sense. In stinking contrast, we still have about a third of this country that wants the mob boss / cult leader back in that White House. The future of Iowa men's basketball pales to almost nothing in the light of such moronic idiocy, so thanks for mentioning it.
You just can't help yourself can you. More's the pity. Please take your ramblings elsewhere, and yourself, while your at it.......

Posting politics in a basketball thread should be a bannable offense. No one cares you morons (well, outside of the morons).

How big of a loser do you have to be to see one benign comment and then go off the rails, get a life.

Reactions: BBHawk
Your political joke falls flat and belongs on a different board.

The OP started a thread and already stated that he was confusing the women's team ranking with the men's team ranking.
Sorry, but anyone who sees Iowa ranked the preseason #4 team in the nation and honestly believes that it could possibly be a men's ranking is really out of touch with reality.

Hence, the reference to the diaper wearing, dementia patient in the white house.

Sorry, but anyone who sees Iowa ranked the preseason #4 team in the nation and honestly believes that it could possibly be a men's ranking is really out of touch with reality.

Hence, the reference to the diaper wearing, dementia patient in the white house.
Again, this is not a political forum. And insulting a person's age should be beneath you. This says more about you than it does anyone else.

I'm so confused...

?

I agree you are confused

Reactions: Ronman
Honestly, you need a hobby, if you really think the best thing you can do is come on here and play school marm, and instruct people on word usage or punctuation, like someone's going to care. Its a message board, and not a spelling bee, or college entrance exam. Find something else to do with your free time.......

Honestly, you need a hobby, if you really think the best thing you can do is come on here and play school marm, and instruct people on word usage or punctuation, like someone's going to care. Its a message board, and not a spelling bee, or college entrance exam. Find something else to do with your free time.......
* It's

• Haha
Reactions: tWarnerHawk
Again, nobody said anything about age but you. If dementia and incontinence are exclusively associated with old people in your mind, that’s your problem. There’s one ageist POS on this thread and it isn’t me. Take a look in the mirror, bub.

• Haha
Reactions: BBHawk
Again, nobody said anything about age but you. If dementia and incontinence are exclusively associated with old people in your mind, that’s your problem. There’s one ageist POS on this thread and it isn’t me. Take a look in the mirror, bub.
LOL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT