ADVERTISEMENT

Do you like to dance?

Hawki97

HR Legend
Dec 16, 2001
Iowa City, IA
The Cedar Rapids Adult Prom post got me wondering, who on here actually likes to dance? Dancing is one of the things I hated most about social situations growing up. Whether it was the awkward jr high dance, HS prom, or grinding away at the college meat market bar - I’ve always hated dancing. I get zero joy from it. In most situations I’ve been around, a lot of girls like it and guys do it because it can get you closer to the ladies, but they do it out of necessity rather than enjoyment.

What say you? Do you actually like putting on those dancing shoes and hitting the town?

200.gif

The closest I come to enjoying what others would consider dancing is feeling obligated to do it and then being somewhat pleased with myself if I feel like I’m succeeding in my efforts.

I actually enjoy moving to music, but not in a way that most people consider dancing—certainly not typically meeting the approval of the one random drunk lady at the concert who grabs seated strangers and says “come on! Get up and dance! No! Not like that, DANCE!”

Bottom line, I dance the best when partnered with a guitar.

Yes but I'm good at it. I was a club kid in the 90's, we would go to Clubs all over the country. But it was all electronic music. I can't dance to country or rock and roll at weddings in fact country music really hurts my ears.
I can dance to rap as I have some breakin moves.
I'm 48 and overweight so it doesn't look as smooth as it used to but I can still cut a rug.

Reactions: Rudolph
I loved dancing in college but my wife isn't a dancer so I haven't been out in decades.

Yes but I'm good at it. I was a club kid in the 90's, we would go to Clubs all over the country. But it was all electronic music. I can't dance to country or rock and roll at weddings in fact country music really hurts my ears.
I'm 48 and overweight so it doesn't look as smooth as it used to but I can still cut a rug.
Kinda same deal for me but I’ve added salsa to the repertoire after dating a Cuban woman no pics for a bunch of years. And not overweight but also a little stiffer no pics than I used to be.

Reactions: SF HAWKEYE

I'm jealous. I love to listen to music, but music just doesn't move me.

I was a concert going dancing Jesse back in my prime. I’m good at it and chicks dig it. Still like to get down when at a concert. Just can’t help myself and think those standing around are lame af. Recently, as my kids have gotten older and don’t hang out with us as much on fridays, the wife (no pic)and I have taken a few lessons. Tango and salsa. The intimacy and closeness of it has sparked some great sex. Half the time, we barely make it to the bedroom. A couple times, just sitting around, we have started 2 stepping for the hell of it. Next thing you know, we are practically ripping each other’s clothes off in the living room. It’s awesome.

Last edited:
Dear Penthouse Forum, I was a concert going dancing Jesse back in my prime. I’m good at it and chicks dig it. Still like to get down when at a concert. Just can’t help myself and think those standing around are lame af. Recently, as my kids have gotten older and don’t hang out with us as much on fridays, the wife (no pic)and I have taken a few lessons. Tango and salsa. The intimacy and closeness of it has sparked some great sex. Half the time, we barely make it to the bedroom. A couple times, just sitting around, we have started 2 stepping for the hell of it. Next thing you know, we are practically ripping each other’s close off in the living room. It’s awesome.

FIFY

America was a country of dancing fools from the Charleston to the Twist.

Not so much anymore and maybe that’s why we aren’t having as much fun as our grandparents.

The music I enjoy is dancing music. Even though I’m not good and surely look the fool, I dance every chance I get!

Absolutely not. I would always make a deal with any GF that if we were at a place where dancing takes place I will do one or two slow dances but I don't fast dance.

The Cedar Rapids Adult Prom post got me wondering, who on here actually likes to dance? Dancing is one of the things I hated most about social situations growing up. Whether it was the awkward jr high dance, HS prom, or grinding away at the college meat market bar - I’ve always hated dancing. I get zero joy from it. In most situations I’ve been around, a lot of girls like it and guys do it because it can get you closer to the ladies, but they do it out of necessity rather than enjoyment.

What say you? Do you actually like putting on those dancing shoes and hitting the town?
Do I like to dance? Of course!

Can I dance?

no-absolutely.gif

I hate dance clubs and the like but if I’m out drinking and there’s a band or music, I’ll dance a bit. I’m horrible at it but I try not to take myself too seriously so I’ll cut around. So it depends on the environment. Get me a few drinks at a wedding and I’ll get on that dance floor!

Reactions: Jerome Silberman
First time I saw this I thought that they stole my only dance moves. I’m not good but I am enthusiastic especially when the alcohol flows.

IAKu.gif

It is not something I enjoy, but I am an exceptional dancer and allow people to marvel at the brilliance during wedding receptions, and through my only fans account

ADVERTISEMENT