ADVERTISEMENT

Do you masturbate to console yourself after a heartbreaking sports loss?

little-girl-is-confused-gif.gif

I thought I read an article one time that men's testosterone levels decrease rapidly while watching their sports teams lose.

Weird.

And who is the one that drinks PBR? Is this photo from 1973?

PBR is making a comeback. It’s a hipster thing, and old people trying to be hip. Then there are just plain old people who still drink it. The condo we rented in the Ozarks last summer, this dudes fridge was filled with PBR. My guess at his age was 60ish.

Reactions: MitchLL and Rudolph
PBR is making a comeback. It’s a hipster thing, and old people trying to be hip. Then there are just plain old people who still drink it. The condo we rented in the Ozarks last summer, this dudes fridge was filled with PBR. My guess at his age was 60ish.
It's a solid American macro lager. At least it has some flavor. If served super cold, it is quite crisp and tasty. I employ it as a fishing beer from time to time.

It's a hipster thing maybe in the midwest finally. Mfers on the coasts are onto other shit now. But, yes, PBR popular again in the midwest, thanks in large part to Brooklyn.

Well we finally have a pic @hawkbirch on the left...she’s the only woman on the planet that drinks Miller Lite.

Jasonran launching himself to the top of the 2020 HROT POTY list on Jan. 16!

All but one TIITB and all but one are tremendous at the blowies. Oh, and all four of them have been with each other too.

Close. A hole in the wall in Missouri which is now gone. It was a double wide trailer. During the days of smoking, you pretty much had to throw your clothes away after a Friday night.
A Missouri hole in the wall. Damn. I mean, Missouri? Damn. Like, I live in a neighborhood where a 14 year-old killed a 16 year-old this past summer. Another dude shot dead mistaken identity on some female shit. And even the idea of a Missouri hole-in-the-wall is a little much for me.

ADVERTISEMENT