ADVERTISEMENT

Do you masturbate to console yourself after a heartbreaking sports loss?

This thread is it relates to Jasonrann's 2020 POTY odds:
52a231e2c2e74a9039eb0a70185c474ebb3ff41cbfa936f545df4bcf5768d66d.jpg
Yea, I think that award is pretty much wrapped up now. Onto second place ...

It's a hipster thing maybe in the midwest finally. Mfers on the coasts are onto other shit now. But, yes, PBR popular again in the midwest, thanks in large part to Brooklyn.
Midwest beer drinkers have always drank PBR. It’s almost all we had in our fridge growing up in Wisconsin. Brooklyn has zero to do with its popularity here in God’s time zone.

Reactions: jasonrann
Midwest beer drinkers have always drank PBR. It’s almost all we had in our fridge growing up in Wisconsin. Brooklyn has zero to do with its popularity here in God’s time zone.
In some circles, yes, it does. Brooklyn made it cool for the midwest's bitch-ass lib hipster wannabes to drink that stuff.

Here are some Wisky beers for ya': blatz, schlitz, and leiney. I think I've shared this before but we had a cabin on a lake. We just had a crappy little fishing boat and a canoe. Going along the shoreline some guy had a lit up Blatz beer machine/fridge on his back screened in porch. It looked like an old timey pop bottle machine but it had a big Blatz front instead.

Reactions: jasonrann
Here are some Wisky beers for ya': blatz, schlitz, and leiney. I think I've shared this before but we had a cabin on a lake. We just had a crappy little fishing boat and a canoe. Going along the shoreline some guy had a lit up Blatz beer machine/fridge on his back screened in porch. It looked like an old timey pop bottle machine but it had a big Blatz front instead.
Sounds like the perfect summer hangout.

Leinie’s Original is my all-time favorite American non-light lager. It is criminally underrated.

Sure, after a heartbreaking loss, an exiting win, a tie. I guess I just fapp all the time.
In statistical terms, I would label this the Problem of Dgordo Multicollinearity. Did Dgordo's fapping coincide tightly with the independent variable of a Clemson loss? Yes. However, Dgordo's fapping also coincides tightly with independent variable of the second hand moving around the clock.

Last edited:
In statistical terms, I would label this the Problem of Dgordo Multicollinearity. Did Dgordo's fapping coincide with tightly with the independent variable of a Clemson loss? Yes. However, Dgordo's fapping also coincides tightly with independent variable of the second hand moving around the clock.

lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT