ADVERTISEMENT

Do you masturbate to console yourself after a heartbreaking sports loss?

A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G

F3DC2F2671FE615EBEBE50A9A7733188C0688F30
We should hang out. :)

HR demands an answer to favorite beers consumed among those self-abusing after their favorite team loses a game.

torbee works in the media in a college town. His research email should result in about 20,000 emails in a few days. I am interested in the data accumulated from female respondents in the 18-100 age group.

My parents drank PBR back in the 70's. I started drinking it in college long before this hipster thing came along. I have always enjoyed it.
Same here. I was drinking it in high school and college sparingly but moved onto it as my main beer in mid to late 90's. Was my primary daily driver/fridge beer through the 2000s and into 2010s. Ironically I went deeper into the gutter and switched over to Hamm's for a few years and now stick with Miller Lite simply because of carbs/calories. If I went back to PBR or Hamm's I would easily pack on 30 lbs that I don't need to have.

Reactions: jasonrann
Same here. I was drinking it in high school and college sparingly but moved onto it as my main beer in mid to late 90's. Was my primary daily driver/fridge beer through the 2000s and into 2010s. Ironically I went deeper into the gutter and switched over to Hamm's for a few years and now stick with Miller Lite simply because of carbs/calories. If I went back to PBR or Hamm's I would easily pack on 30 lbs that I don't need to have.

My dad would pickup whatever was cheapest. I remember Falstaff, PBR, Miller Lite, Red White & Blue (pretty awful), Milwaukee's Best, Old Mil and one brand that was a plain white can that had "BEER" in black letters. I would sneak a taste off all of them every once in a while growing up.

My dad would pickup whatever was cheapest. I remember Falstaff, PBR, Miller Lite, Red White & Blue (pretty awful), Milwaukee's Best, Old Mil and one brand that was a plain white can that had "BEER" in black letters. I would sneak a taste off all of them every once in a while growing up.
My dad would get Special Export when he wanted to be fancy. It was Old Style's "premier" beer, lol.

The old man also drank a lot of Lowenbrau. That shit was nasty.

Last edited:
Reactions: jasonrann
Yep. Went through an Old Mil phase too. Let's be honest, I drink all the "cheap" old time beers and love every one of them.

PBR
Hamm's
Grain Belt
Schlitz
Old Style
Old Mil
High Life
Leinie's

My dad would get Special Export when he wanted to be fancy. It was Old Style's "premier" beer, lol.

The old man also drank a lot of Lowenbrau. That shit was nasty.

Lowernbrau reminds me of this awful mess of a beer some of the guys drank in college called Rhinelander. They could get it for $5.99/case. I couldn't handle it. Bottom of the barrel for me in college was Stroh's or regular Busch which game me wicked hangovers.

938_38290828420_6605_n.jpg

The other pictures in the thread really changed my original ranking.

Original: 3,1,4,2 M2
Revised: 2,3,1,4 M2

That's right, the tall brunette went from 4 to 1 upon review of her other pictures. Smoking hot. The brunettes all moved up in the rankings and the blondes all fell in the rankings.

Lowernbrau reminds me of this awful mess of a beer some of the guys drank in college called Rhinelander. They could get it for $5.99/case. I couldn't handle it. Bottom of the barrel for me in college was Stroh's or regular Busch which game me wicked hangovers.
Rhinelander is the world's worst beer. Econofoods in Iowa City had it for $4.99 a 30 pack of bottles in the earl 90s! You had to put it in the freezer and drink it RIGHT BEFORE it froze for it to be even close to palatable. If you left some in a bottle overnight, it would pour out in clots of debris, like malty mucus.

Supposedly, the actual German Lowenbrau brewed in Munich is pretty tasty, but in the late 70s Miller in Milwaukee made a deal with them to brew it for them, with an "Americanized" recipe, and that is what resulted in the swill my old man and yours drank.

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler
938_38290828420_6605_n.jpg

The other pictures in the thread really changed my original ranking.

Original: 3,1,4,2 M2
Revised: 2,3,1,4 M2

That's right, the tall brunette went from 4 to 1 upon review of her other pictures. Smoking hot. The brunettes all moved up in the rankings and the blondes all fell in the rankings.

Biggest freak in the bunch. For you, sir:

529866_10200101975825921_1763328177_n.jpg

406442_3698222459633_437597337_n.jpg

39874_1364524838651_5590865_n.jpg

286935_2287516916155_626847_o.jpg

Reactions: Mattski
Rhinelander is the world's worst beer. Econofoods in Iowa City had it for $4.99 a 30 pack of bottles in the earl 90s! You had to put it in the freezer and drink it RIGHT BEFORE it froze for it to be even close to palatable. If you left some in a bottle overnight, it would pour out in clots of debris, like malty mucus.

My Mom and Dad were from a small town about 40 miles from Rhinelander, Probably 90% of the bars in the area wouldn’t serve Rhinelander beer, Another strong contender for worst beer is
good-old-potosi-198x700-btl.png

Drink a six pack of this and you can shit through a screen door from 30 yards.

Never said I was going to marry her.

Good call.

I love her to death, but she has some serious issues. She is one of those people that when you're with them, you're having the best time of your life, but you know it isn't going to last forever. Then, you get ghosted for about two years until she pops up again. The cycle just keeps on repeating. It's bittersweet.

Is the one on the left part of your same crazy crew?

I know her well, but not quite that well if you catch my meaning. I have heard a few stories, but never had the opportunity. She has "been" with the brunette in the picture and I also know she likes two dudes at once. She has a tramp stamp the size of Montana.

Reactions: Tenacious E
Is the one on the left part of your same crazy crew?

The first time I met her, she worked with a buddy of mine. I was having him and some other guys over for drinks and to play some music. He invited her along and had her arrive first. She just walked straight into my apartment without knocking, said "HEY Jason, how are YOU?!" with one of the biggest fugg me smiles I have ever seen. I about had a heart attack on the spot. CSB. My buddy came in about five minutes later and we had a good laugh about it.

Reactions: Tenacious E
Look at our man @jasonrann straight up working this thread like a mfer!
Btw, did far right happen to go to iowa state for any part of college?

Not sure on that, brother. If she did, it was quite a while ago. This picture is about ten years old and she was in her early 40s here.

My Mom and Dad were from a small town about 40 miles from Rhinelander, Probably 90% of the bars in the area wouldn’t serve Rhinelander beer, Another strong contender for worst beer is
good-old-potosi-198x700-btl.png

Drink a six pack of this and you can shit through a screen door from 30 yards.

One of my best friends loves the stuff they put out nowadays.

because he posted pictures of Midwest dimes (FSU 3) for y’all to fap to at your cubicle or home office in between taking customer complaints?

I hope you are still searching for decent pics of your Marlboro reds smoking mom/sister with the all year tan. Thanks.

Supposedly, the actual German Lowenbrau brewed in Munich is pretty tasty, but in the late 70s Miller in Milwaukee made a deal with them to brew it for them, with an "Americanized" recipe, and that is what resulted in the swill my old man and yours drank.
I am beginning to think we must have hung out together in college. My friends and I were so poor in college that Rhinelander was a staple. We made regular runs to econofoods for the beer and packs of ramen noodles.

The secret to drinking Rhinelander was to always leave a little in the bottle - you never knew which bottle would have that nasty sediment.

Reactions: torbee
Who's responsible for turning an otherwise high potential thread into a beer snob pissing contest???

After a few stress relieving sessions before the '86 Rose Bowl, I assumed god was punishing me for my sins. Fortunately everyone else blamed Ronnie Harmon and the mob. After abstaining the next 2 Rose Bowls I found out I was not to blame after all...:oops::(

Reactions: torbee
Who's responsible for turning an otherwise high potential thread into a beer snob pissing contest???

After a few stress relieving sessions before the '86 Rose Bowl, I assumed god was punishing me for my sins. Fortunately everyone else blamed Ronnie Harmon and the mob. After abstaining the next 2 Rose Bowls I found out I was not to blame after all...:oops::(

CSB

ADVERTISEMENT