ADVERTISEMENT

Do you remember every prior sex partner?

A

anon_ddojbbh8q7xrt

Ill be honest I stopped counting years ago and cant remember. For those of you who are married do you remember everyone prior to being married?

I’ve tried to count, and then my mind wanders and it’s hard to start over. If numbers are what you are shooting for, I can’t answer with confidence. If true memories are what you are asking, I have even less luck there. But there was this one time in New Orleans.......

51Uy00cK8fL._SY353_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Ill be honest I stopped counting years ago and cant remember. For those of you who are married do you remember everyone prior to being married?
A resounding no. But in my defense, at the time, there were a couple I didn't even know their names.

• Haha
Reactions: Jimmy McGill
Yes. I never banged unless it was someone I’d want to spend time with, or at least repeat said banging many times. They all turned into a year minimum. The sex really starts to get good and off the chain a few months in, when inhibitions are totally out the window.

Yes. At one point, I made a list. I remembered every name except one. I had a little drought for a while and let my standards slide, so I named her "Slumpbuster". I'm glad I don't have pics to post.

No. Sometimes I'll sit and think about it and an encounter I completely forgot will pop into my head. There are many more just like that. I guess that's the price you pay for doing so much business.

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
Of course,.. my count is single digit, so it's very easy to remember each and every one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT