ADVERTISEMENT

Do you remember every prior sex partner?

I think for me its a better bet to remember the cities and years

For example, the Las Vegas trip with the guys in 2010, there were 3-4 I think. I was drunk the entire trip so maybe 4-5. Then there was my guys wedding in 2014, a few lonely and frustrated hotties that weekend

and the list goes on. But remembering ia pointless

There could be a little JustHawk Jr or JustinaHawk out there somewhere. Who know. Hell one of your sons could be JustHawkJr

Reactions: jasonrann
Your mom's year to date number dwarfs that; you need to pick up the pace.
As long as I'm ahead of Wilt, The Big Dipper, I'm all good.

I was trying to find the SNL Wilt skit but couldn't. Pretty funny as I recall.

Unfortunately I do. Better question is do those partners remember you.

I think for me its a better bet to remember the cities and years

For example, the Las Vegas trip with the guys in 2010, there were 3-4 I think. I was drunk the entire trip so maybe 4-5. Then there was my guys wedding in 2014, a few lonely and frustrated hotties that weekend

and the list goes on. But remembering ia pointless

There could be a little JustHawk Jr or JustinaHawk out there somewhere. Who know. Hell one of your sons could be JustHawkJr

No one believes you've had sex.

Yeah, not that difficult for me. I'm reminded of a story about Dick Schaap:

While posing for a photograph with Wilt Chamberlain, Bob Cousy and George Mikan during a 1992 reception unveiling Madison Square Garden's Walk of Fame, "a crowd gathered, drawn by the three stars, and I couldn't resist turning to our audience and saying, 'Do you realize that among the four of us, we've had twenty thousand and 10 women?' Everyone laughed, except the three guys I was standing with. Mikan and Cousy informed me that they had had only one each. But Wilt was more upset. 'Hey, Dick,' he said, 'that book is two years old.'"

AffectionateGleefulHarborporpoise-size_restricted.gif
That's my story and I'm sticking to it. I don't want Northern judging me.

Every.... single..... one. Some I wish I could forget, some I’m not sure how I got

I don't even recall what the name was of the first person I was consensually with, but I was abused during childhood so that obviously clouds my mind considerably.

• Sad
Reactions: h-hawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT