ADVERTISEMENT

do you stand with Miriam?

ClarindaA's

HR Legend
Jun 3, 2002
I don't. Bitch, please. You live in Australia and consider a shirt that says, "Australia...love it or leave it", to be bigoted. Eat some bacon bitch.

I dated a Miriam in HS (no pic) and we called her Mimi. I have a cousin in-law (no pic) named Miriam and we call her Mims.

Originally posted by ClarindaA's:
I don't. Bitch, please. You live in Australia and consider a shirt that says, "Australia...love it or leave it", to be bigoted. Eat some bacon bitch.
Maybe a link to what you're referencing would help the rest of us understand your blathering. Just a thought.

I guess I don't understand her view when it came to the T shirt. I feel the same about the USA, if you don't love it here then go somewhere else that you will love. Life is entirely too short to live in a place and denounce everything.

This lady could always move back to whatever middle eastern country she came from but I'm guessing she wouldn't be allowed to practice law, or have a voice to protest with.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I guess I don't understand her view when it came to the T shirt. I feel the same about the USA, if you don't love it here then go somewhere else that you will love. Life is entirely too short to live in a place and denounce everything.

This lady could always move back to whatever middle eastern country she came from but I'm guessing she wouldn't be allowed to practice law, or have a voice to protest with.

Originally posted by swagsurfer02:

+3

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT