ADVERTISEMENT

Do you support spraying or tasing Restaurant Agitators?

At dinner a group surrounds your table and starts taking your food and silverware and threatens you.

• Pepper spray or tasers are perfectly acceptable in this moment

Votes: 49 69.0%
  • Just sit there and accept it. You're a racist. You deserve it.

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Stand your ground should be in effect if you are armed.

Votes: 11 15.5%
  • Just leave or join their cause. They're trying to help our society.

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters
What's the proper response for you and your family who's main crime is enjoying dinner?
What would your preferred response be to someone throwing an unknown white substance into the air in said restaurant... a substance that may or may not be harmful?

What would your preferred response be to someone throwing an unknown white substance into the air in said restaurant... a substance that may or may not be harmful?

it would depend if my meal was already under salted.

IDGAF about any of this. There's way too many stupid people in the world, maybe we should let them take each other out. A less crowded world would be nice.

So, you’re nice mother goes out to dinner and someone flips over her table and says “GTFO, bitch.” Your initial thought is “Good. My Mom needs to be taken out?” I don’t really believe that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Finance85
So, you’re nice mother goes out to dinner and someone flips over her table and says “GTFO, bitch.” Your initial thought is “Good. My Mom needs to be taken out?” I don’t really believe that.

That would be a problem. I’m the only person that can be that rude to my mother. It’s unlikely she’ll encounter this issue in rural north Iowa.

Reactions: FAUlty Gator

If I could add to this scenario and I was out to dinner with my parents. I would kick the shit out of one and then immediately stop my dad from pulling out the heat. Nice old man, but trigger happy.

Not gonna lie, momma Swag wouldn’t just sit back and take it.

I would love to see a flash mob or something similar during one of these. As soon as the blm protesters start yelling at tables, everyone in the restaurant puts on clown noses and green wigs, a polka band appears out of nowhere, a bunch of midgets run through naked except for angel wings, etc. Would love to see their reaction.

Being a former long time restaurant/bar veteran - people in these establishments causing any type of commotion want attention above all.

Don't give it to them. Ignore them completely. In no fashion show to them they are disrupting your meal.

It takes a lot of discipline to do this...but it shuts them down every time.
Completely agree with this. The people they seem to target are people close to retirement age or older. Chances of them doing something violent are remote. You never see them target the 20 somethings. I fear the day they do this to the crazy grandma that's packing.

ADVERTISEMENT