ADVERTISEMENT

Do you think Kris Murray will return next season?

Does Kris return to Iowa for the 2022/2023 season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lotr-gollum.gif

You wrote this on Dec 26, after behaving badly.

Appreciate it Fran. I know I've given you shit before and honestly, I felt bad about it after the fact and want to apologize. All I know is you're a Hawk fan and its all that matters. Merry Christmas :)

You wrote this on Dec 26, after behaving badly.
Yea, Its called an olive branch. You should try it sometime. Frankly i wish i didnt because thinking you might act like a normal person for once was pretty stupid.

Was hoping Mike embarrassingly putting you in your place would open your eyes a bit, but its clear you're awful and never going to change.

Longlivecs40 is right... i am so over you. You single-handedly take the fun out of this board.

Reactions: BBHawk
Yea, Its called an olive branch. You should try it sometime. Frankly i wish i didnt because thinking you might act like a normal person for once was pretty stupid.

Was hoping Mike embarrassingly putting you in your place would open your eyes a bit, but its clear you're awful and never going to change.

Longlivecs40 is right... i am so over you. You single-handedly take the fun out of this board.

No, you didn't offer an olive branch. The truth is that your behavior was so ridiculous that you had to apologize for it.

When are you going to act like a normal person again? Do we have to wait for Christmas?

I'm afraid that you're just an awful person and never going to change. Your behavior takes the fun out of this board.

• Haha
Reactions: Bro D
You really should stop acting like a 3 year old by calling me "Malvin." Good grief.

And quit lying. I clearly had an opinion. I THEN posted what Tom said because Tom agreed with my opinion that it all came down to that 1st round guarantee.

And you are lying again when you said I act like I have insider info, that I steal other's posts, and that Tom got mad at me for it. Here's the truth: you are clearly referring to another poster from the Lounge who took what Tom posted in the Lounge on May 10 (that Owen Freeman transferring to Moline) and posted it on the free board on May 13. Others then discussed it on the free board. Tom was mad at the Lounge poster, not me. So, get your facts straight and quit your damn lying.

And I did answer your question on why Kris waited so long to take himself out of the draft. He was clearly waiting for that 1st round guarantee. You wrote that "he was waiting for a deal." But, you can't seem to get it through your thick skull that there was only one deal he was interested in. It's that simple.

So, it's pretty clear that it is you who knows nothing and just spews a bunch of lies.

And it's pretty ironic that you, of all people, diagnose anyone with a mental disorder. All anyone has to do is look at what you post. And all you have to do is look in the mirror.

Malvin,

You have no opinion, you just steal other's posts. Even Tom called you out on it. And let me remind you of what another mod said.

Posted by Mike Zierath:

@Franisdaman, I feel like you shouldn't worry all that much about duplicate threads or who started what topic of conversation 10 months ago and who didn't. Quit wasting my, Tom and Blairs time with your petty complaints. You obviously haven't seen the message I sent you earlier today, even though you are on here 24/7, have over 54,000 posts and can't seem to not keep your thoughts and comments out of other threads. Do not send in another report about someone starting a duplicate thread because you have already started the same thread. Got it?

And, yes, I did put this here, in public, because I know you will see it. Grow the hell up and stop acting like a 3 year old!

Mike

Malvin,

You have no opinion, you just steal other's posts. Even Tom called you out on it.

Wow. You get caught in a bunch of lies so behaving like a child and repeating your lies is all you are left with.

Grow the hell up and stop acting like a 3 year old!

Do you just make stuff up? I was never banned.

Maybe one day we'll be free of your drama.
I didn't see you post for a few days, figured you got banned after Tom Kakert or whoever called you out. You know you're rubbing people the wrong way when someone who professionally writes about the hawks tells you you suck. How'd that make you feel? No one has ever said such things about me.

There are the Fran-haters & then there are the rest of us. Sure he may at times beat a dead horse, but I think most HR members greatly value his extensive contributions to the Board. I do.
Are you his alt account? Almost everyone here is sick of him. Do you not read his posts?

I didn't see you post for a few days, figured you got banned after Tom Kakert or whoever called you out. You know you're rubbing people the wrong way when someone who professionally writes about the hawks tells you you suck. How'd that make you feel? No one has ever said such things about me.

Well, you figured wrong.

And you are flat out lying. Tom was not mad at me; he was mad at another poster who posted info from the Lounge, which is prohibited. That info: Tom posted on May 10 in the Lounge that Owen Freeman was transferring to Moline. Three days later (May 13) a poster from the Lounge posted that info on the free boards, where everyone then started discussing it. Tom was rightfully not happy with that poster.

So, now that everyone knows you are a liar and a drama queen, how does that make you feel?

Do you post and troll the free boards because the Lounge is sick of your lying and drama, too?

• Haha
Reactions: topherchris20
Cripes! This board it getting bogged down with this nonsense. There are as many anti-fran posts as there are fran posts that they are complaining about. Can't you guys find the ignore button? Or the scroll wheel?

Obviously you have never been on the receiving end of the fran/malvin attack. Go back a page to yesterday at 1:20, malvin decided to start another fight with 4 of us. He's extremely relentless at not giving up, even the mods are annoyed by him. He has a mental disorder where he feels he has to always be right and always be the source of information. Go ahead, start a thread about a topic where malvin has a thread from 3 years ago, magically your posts will show up in his old thread and he's start bump his thread to stay on top. He also contacts the mods to tell them that you started a duplicate thread. A while back when he first came at me, I had even suggested (the mods deleted it) that malvin's threads be put in the sticky section so he can feel like he's always on top and the rest of us don't have to deal with some of his crap.

Well, you figured wrong.

And you are flat out lying. Tom was not mad at me; he was mad at another poster who posted info from the Lounge, which is prohibited. That info: Tom posted on May 10 in the Lounge that Owen Freeman was transferring to Moline. Three days later (May 13) a poster from the Lounge posted that info on the free boards, where everyone then started discussing it. Tom was rightfully not happy with that poster.

So, now that everyone knows you are a liar and a drama queen, how does that make you feel?

Do you post and troll the free boards because the Lounge is sick of your lying and drama, too?

Like I said, Tom or someone, the someone I meant was a mod, here's the quote for you.

"@Franisdaman, I feel like you shouldn't worry all that much about duplicate threads or who started what topic of conversation 10 months ago and who didn't. Quit wasting my, Tom and Blairs time with your petty complaints. You obviously haven't seen the message I sent you earlier today, even though you are on here 24/7, have over 54,000 posts and can't seem to not keep your thoughts and comments out of other threads. Do not send in another report about someone starting a duplicate thread because you have already started the same thread. Got it?

And, yes, I did put this here, in public, because I know you will see it. Grow the hell up and stop acting like a 3 year old!"

So what do you have to say about this? Even the mods think you're obsessed and crazy. I've never received a message like this, or even messaged a mod. Something something, pot kettle, stones in glass houses, and all of that jazz. So quick to start calling people names. Children do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT