ADVERTISEMENT

Do you think this place is more factual or less factual than X.com?

Do you think there is more or less misinformation per 100 posts than twitter?

• More Factual than X

• Less Factual than X

• Show me the results.

Results are only viewable after voting.

millah_22

HR Legend
Jun 15, 2004
Omaha
I'm talking on a per capita basis. Obviously the volume of users is more than this place by an incredible amount. Do you think there is more or less misinformation per 100 posts than twitter? It has been released lately that X.com spreads more disinformation than any other social media platform.

I'm talking on a per capita basis. Do you think there is more or less misinformation per 100 posts than twitter? It has been released lately that X.com spreads more disinformation than any other social media platform

Since chis posts mostly Twitter links I would imagine he spreads the most disinformation. You can tell who took the red pill with their posting style and the links they post so they are easy to spot and ignore on info.

I think with the conversations between certain posters and posts using links from certain news organizations help with getting correct info or info that you find interesting to research more on your end. Like with any social media you have to do your due diligence instead of taking everything as truth since it confirms your biases

• Haha
Reactions: TC Nole OX
On Chis threads, I'd say it's about the same.

Also, anybody who doesn't simply consider this place to be a 'starting point' for information gathering proceeds at their own risk. With that said, it's actually a very good starting point.

Last edited:
On Chis threads, I'd say it's about the same.

Also, anybody who doesn't simply consider this place to be a 'starting point' for information gathering proceeds at their own risk. With that said, it's actually a very good starting point.
I agree with the latter. If something doesn't sound credible, I do a lot of my own research. The exception is SCOTUS opinions. I always read the opinions before I look at news outlets interpreting or paraphrasing the opinions.

I'm talking on a per capita basis. Obviously the volume of users is more than this place by an incredible amount. Do you think there is more or less misinformation per 100 posts than twitter? It has been released lately that X.com spreads more disinformation than any other social media platform.
Considering 100% of the false stuff on here, comes from X…

x hamster?
Dog Meme GIF by DogeBONK

• Haha
Reactions: QChawks
Both platforms have intelligent people with good info.

Both platforms have idiots with misinformation.

Whether one is “better” or “worse” is impossible to determine.
The difference is on here I know which posters from both sides that I trust to try to provide factual information. On X there are so many random people that are just shit stirrers. It was better when the blue checkmark had meaning.

Reactions: torbee
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT