ADVERTISEMENT

Does anybody have a camera in the vehicle in case of an accident?

My youngest son used to drive for Uber and outfitted his car with cameras all over the place.

He has an IT job now.

CSB

Reactions: pepsicock
I had a guy who thought I was driving too slow and started blaring his horn at me. As he passed me when I moved into the left turn lane, the flipped me off while blowing his horn and mouthing profanity at me. I got mad and started to follow him. When I pulled up next to him and rolled down my window to engage him with hostilities, he just grinned holding up one of these cameras.

He was the tough guy until I got triggered, then he hides behind a camera. I thought it was weak on his part. I also decided that I have a lot more to lose than most people, so have controlled my temper in traffic ever since.

I had a guy who thought I was driving too slow and started blaring his horn at me. As he passed me when I moved into the left turn lane, the flipped me off while blowing his horn and mouthing profanity at me. I got mad and started to follow him. When I pulled up next to him and rolled down my window to engage him with hostilities, he just grinned holding up one of these cameras.

He was the tough guy until I got triggered, then he hides behind a camera. I thought it was weak on his part. I also decided that I have a lot more to lose than most people, so have controlled my temper in traffic ever since.
I hate slow drivers. I'd start filming some crazy dude who started following me, too. A lot of patriots out there packing heat and ready to hide behind some "stand your ground" law.

I hate slow drivers. I'd start filming some crazy dude who started following me, too. A lot of patriots out there packing heat and ready to hide behind some "stand your ground" law.
I hate wanna be tough guys who start **** but then hide behind a camera for protection. If this dude was concerned about a slow driver having a gun, then maybe it was not the best choice for him to act like a tough guy in the first place.

Teslas have 8 cameras constantly recording while you drive, saves the last hour on a HD disk in the glove compartment. Has saved Tesla owners hundreds of thousands in claims, recently a dude flashed a gun at a driver, the driver took the tape to the local police, they ended up finding and charging the criminal for brandishing the gun.

Long story short, don’t be an asshole around Teslas, you’re on camera fool.

• Haha
Reactions: The Tradition
No, but I do ride my motorcycle with a small Go-Pro on my helmet for that very reason.

Reactions: Cougar63
When I buy my next car, I'm getting one installed. Too many idiots on the roads. Saw a woman turn right from the left lane into a one way the wrong way today.

Sorry, I’m in the wrong thread.

images

I hate wanna be tough guys who start **** but then hide behind a camera for protection. If this dude was concerned about a slow driver having a gun, then maybe it was not the best choice for him to act like a tough guy in the first place.
Why don't you just keep up with traffic? Then you wouldn't have to go around being this "fake tough guy caller outer hero."

Sounds like you're kinda sensitive. Honking horns and mouthing or signaling profanity is fairly common road rage behavior. Chasing after another vehicle and rolling down your window to confront the driver is more of a pathologic behavior. Sounds like you're the one with the issue, and the reason more and more people have dash cams.

Why don't you just keep up with traffic? Then you wouldn't have to go around being this "fake tough guy caller outer hero."

Sounds like you're kinda sensitive. Honking horns and mouthing or signaling profanity is fairly common road rage behavior. Chasing after another vehicle and rolling down your window to confront the driver is more of a pathologic behavior. Sounds like you're the one with the issue, and the reason more and more people have dash cams.
I don't look for a fight, but I don't back away from one either. You sound like a guy who picks a fight and then hides behind his wife.

• Haha
Reactions: beanerhawk
Was given one as a present a couple of years ago; never got around to installing it. This thread got me looking for it and found it. Thanks to OP.

ADVERTISEMENT