ADVERTISEMENT

Does anyone else miss Covid times

It wasn’t empty at my house while two grade school kids went to online school and I worked full time.

Reactions: SA_Hawk
200w.gif

Reactions: Underscore2
We have game 1 in Kinnick this weekend, no way do I want to go back to 2020-2021 when I could not attend any UI sporting events.

Reactions: Jedhawk77
Despite the whole Covid thing? It was so nice and quiet/empty everywhere. Every night was a Friday night of drinking and gaming basically. What a time to live.

How do we go back to that?!
Did you captain the airbus then or was your airline grounded?

F*ck no.

I would rather wait to eat in a crowded restaurant than have to wear a stupid mask in an empty one.

I would rather watch a game in Kinnick than some bastardized telecast with fake crowd noise.

I would rather watch Trump make an ass of himself in a cemetery than watch Trump make an ass of himself giving doctors advice on medical treatments.

There was nothing good about the pandemic.

OP should stick to his expertise: predicting WW3 every other day.

Despite the whole Covid thing? It was so nice and quiet/empty everywhere. Every night was a Friday night of drinking and gaming basically. What a time to live.

Force everything to have to shut down for one week out of each month.

Hell no. Phuck the pandemic.

That said, I wasn’t nearly an impacted as most. Sure, the big events were a bummer but I have a secret. If you knew the right restaurant and bar owners, shop managers, etc. - covid didn’t stop you from going out. That was kind of a glorious thing. I did miss people watching though.

Kenny and Joe would have shit their pants if they’d been monitoring my movements in 2020. @Pinehawk would have been proud.

Reactions: ButtersHawk

This. I have things scheduled almost every evening and weekend. I've been saying we need COVID back for a little bit for a while.

OR maybe we could just be like Germany and take August off

The experts are probably working on it as we speak and you can expect the same levels of idiocy.

I miss being able to go to work wearing gym shorts & a ragged tshirt

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT