ADVERTISEMENT

Does anyone have a fitbit?

Got one two weeks ago.

What's your avg sleep score?

73 here. (Monitors duration, time spent in deep/REM, and bom under resting bpm)

Id like to get it up to 80
I have a Versa 3. I don’t wear it to bed anymore, but did for awhile. Looking back I probably averaged 81-82, ranged 78-84 with very few outside that range. About the only thing I do better is get more sleep otherwise it’s good sleep. I typically get 6.5-7 hours a night.

Reactions: Colonoscopy
Average? The last month I've averaged an 83. Best part is my average sleeping heart rate...about 48-49. I'm almost always a 23-24 on that and deep and REM. If I could sleep more than 7 hours a night, I'd score better.

Reactions: Colonoscopy
Average? The last month I've averaged an 83. Best part is my average sleeping heart rate...about 48-49. I'm almost always a 23-24 on that and deep and REM. If I could sleep more than 7 hours a night, I'd score better.
what's your averaging resting heart rate? I got down to 59 once, otherwise 60s for some of my sleep. Had surgery for a weird neck thing affecting my vagus nerve, so my heart rate gets tweaked out pretty easy for the time being.

Had them but never slept with the three models I had. Too busy with your mom to get any sleep. I wear Apple now since she wears out the Fitbit from all the exercising we do, if you know what I mean.

Reactions: BrianNole777
I thought my FitBit wasn’t working because it showed I was just laying down all day long doing hardly anything. But it also said every 5 minutes or so my heart rate would elevate. Made no sense.

Then I figured out it must have slid off awhile back while fisting OP’s Mom.

Reactions: BrianNole777
what's your averaging resting heart rate? I got down to 59 once, otherwise 60s for some of my sleep. Had surgery for a weird neck thing affecting my vagus nerve, so my heart rate gets tweaked out pretty easy for the time being.

Average resting is around 60-61 bpm.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT