ADVERTISEMENT

Does Iowa have a chance to flip MAR'KEISE IRVING?

JerseyCityHawki

HR All-American
Oct 28, 2019
Hackensack, New Jersey
From the Gophers? I have heard some rumblings but haven’t seen any concrete info that could happen.. anyone have any insider info lol... I wish but it would be a nice flip and make me forget about Parks even more ..

I've heard rumor he might flip to Purdue because he is friends with Sam Jackson as well. Nothing concrete. The way things are trending for the gophers, I'm not sure anything should be shocking.

What's going on with the Gophers?
I mean....

ED6sWJCXYAgsrnM.jpg

From the Gophers? I have heard some rumblings but haven’t seen any concrete info that could happen.. anyone have any insider info lol... I wish but it would be a nice flip and make me forget about Parks even more ..

With the Oline recruits we have committed, we will find a solid RB whether it's this year's class or fingers crossed Harris next year.

Reactions: JerseyCityHawki
With the Oline recruits we have committed, we will find a solid RB whether it's this year's class or fingers crossed Harris next year.
Committed for now. And they are mid level 3 star recruits. Gonna need to develop. Which most olineman do.

English please ...... and those are the shortest sentences I’ve ever seen.
Statements of fact. I'm really just tired of Minny fans thinking they are becoming the class of the west. They are somewhere between Iowa and Nebraska imo. Had a lucky year, so probably a tick above Purdue for now.

ADVERTISEMENT