ADVERTISEMENT

Does KF have the largest buyout in College Football?

IDK maybe it forces KF to nudge an inch as he’s stubborn AF and with this buyout he’s untouchable and knows it. Just wish he didn’t hold every card in the deck here and he’s smug about it to boot. Never met anyone who could never be wrong like KF
I want to make sure I have this right, KF would rather lose games and refuse to make changes and take down the program just because he has large buyout?

I guess I just don’t buy that.

Reactions: SaladTossingHawkeye
Yes I think Kirk has the largest buyout in all of football. In many circles we are a laughing stock of the sports world.

thank you Gary Barta.
No he does not. Most of the really big contracts are fully guaranteed. Examples include Brian Kelley and Jimbo Fisher.

My apologies to all in this thread. I did not think this through very well at 4am in the morning. Lol

Last edited:
Anyway lets be patient and let’s hope the hawk offense improves soon. It will improve I just hope it will be soon.

What meaning does a buyout have if it isn’t executed?
This is the answer. Buyout numbers are staggering but only for show. If GB actually grew a pair and told KF that the program was ready to move on, a reasonable severance package would be negotiated. KF would not hold the football program hostage for $40+ million. He’d be chased out of Iowa City and never be allowed back. Talk about destroying 20+ years of good graces…

I want to make sure I have this right, KF would rather lose games and refuse to make changes and take down the program just because he has large buyout?

I guess I just don’t buy that.
No because he’s an arrogant prick(allegedly) and a total control freak. If another QB plays and does well he will be proven wrong. That’s just not in KF playbook to be wrong

• Wow
Reactions: 01135965
And I have and hope for the best Iowa team. It’s just really hard to believe QB recruiting had been this awful SP is the best by far as no one else can get a sniff. That in itself should scare off any WR recruit. That’s what really hurts. If I’m a recruit that wants to make plays I’m asking myself: the guys behind SP are that much worse? Yikes, hard pass. JMO

CMPATTCMP%YDSAVGTDINTLNGRTG

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT