ADVERTISEMENT

Does Spiderman like ketchup?

hawkbirch

HR Legend
Nov 24, 2015
Mr. Birch and I were at lunch today when a little boy that was 3 or 4 says quite emphatically, "You know that Spiderman doesn't even like ketchup." I was previously unaware that Spiderman had condiment preferences so a conversation ensued at our table and of course, there is no marital agreement on Spiderman's opinion of ketchup.

Naturally, Mr. Birch thinks everyone likes ketchup especially when combined with mustard to form a college football uniform but I completely disagree. I think this kid is on to something and that Spiderman actually prefers ranch as his condiment of choice.

What say you, HROT?

I’m gonna go with the kid on this one. It’s a hunch, but negative on ketchup.

speecva22lm01.jpg

Nah, it is totally correct that Spiderman isn't real. Because his real name is Spider-Man. Respect the hyphen.

But, it looks like modern Spider-Man likes ketchup on his hot dogs.
edx27dhbwro11.jpg
Is a cake a cake without icing? Obviously it is still cake.

Mr. Birch and I were at lunch today when a little boy that was 3 or 4 says quite emphatically, "You know that Spiderman doesn't even like ketchup." I was previously unaware that Spiderman had condiment preferences so a conversation ensued at our table and of course, there is no marital agreement on Spiderman's opinion of ketchup.

Naturally, Mr. Birch thinks everyone likes ketchup especially when combined with mustard to form a college football uniform but I completely disagree. I think this kid is on to something and that Spiderman actually prefers ranch as his condiment of choice.

What say you, HROT?

If he still has a functioning spider-penis, he's probably a fan of The Ketchup Song...

I guess it’s safe to say we need to ketchup on the condiment choices of the super heroes.

Reactions: Tunadog
OP and her human male gentleman are both kind of right. Spiderman is actually a Kranch guy, but dislikes ketchup and ranch by themselves.

Isn't the real take away that the OP's a cheap lunch date? Any place that allows 4 year old kids in, much less one where you might have to talk to a 4 year old kid about ketchup seems kinda poor.

• Haha
Reactions: hawkbirch
Isn't the real take away that the OP's a cheap lunch date? Any place that allows 4 year old kids in, much less one where you might have to talk to a 4 year old kid about ketchup seems kinda poor.
Spaghetti Works. Which makes a ketchup conversation that much stranger.

Spaghetti Works. Which makes a ketchup conversation that much stranger.
But Royal Mile was just around the corner. Or Hessen Haus. Or High Life/El Bait. Or Fongs. Spaghetti works is olive garden without endless soup.

Somewhere in the multiverse there is a Spiderman who hates ketchup, so your kid has to be right.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT