ADVERTISEMENT

Does this board want discourse,

Winchester J. Astor III

All-Conference
Jun 3, 2017
Or does is want pseudo agreement?

It's a fair question and one that should be posed to the people who run this board.

What do you expect from running an Off=topic board on a Rivals' network?

anarchy?
oh and

RPr8Jl7.jpg

and

aWSO4tE.jpg

and

insta-5.png

and

NINTCHDBPICT000534894195.jpg

The desire for discourse was strong in the beginning, but has been mostly weeded out of me. Occasionally idealism returns, then I spray it immediately with a big dose of roundup.
I was hoping it was going to be something else.

Reactions: Rudolph
I’m here for the wit and humor. Our resident cons have it in spades with memes and stories their fellow elderly friends are sharing via email and Facebook. Our resident dems - when not hysterical - have it as well but it’s often tinged with a bit of elitism. Enjoy!

Just like our nation, this HROT board is
divided between left leaning Democrats
and right leaning Republicans. Both sides
end up talking past each other and people
just post their biased points of view.

Or does is want pseudo agreement?

It's a fair question and one that should be posed to the people who run this board.

What do you expect from running an Off=topic board on a Rivals' network?
I wish there was a place where things could be discussed in a rational, adult, civil manner. This is not it.

Reactions: seminoleed
So, nobody is interested in real debate. This is why I've tried to refrain from becoming political. Uneducated people ruin everything...except for strippers and high end call girls.

So, nobody is interested in real debate. This is why I've tried to refrain from becoming political. Uneducated people ruin everything...except for strippers and high end call girls.
Like to debate. Liberals seem incapable of debating without name calling and just mean spiritedness.

Like to debate. Liberals seem incapable of debating without name calling and just mean spiritedness.
When they start saying people like Charles Manson, Jim Jones, and child molesters are better people than Donald Trump, you know they have gone full retard.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT