ADVERTISEMENT

Does this guy look familiar to anyone?

at4iowa

HR All-American
Gold Member
Jan 20, 2002
charlescrawford.jpg

I'll give you a hint. He (allegedly) sells satellite television subscriptions and recently found out his wife is pregnant.

Here's another one that may be more familiar.
mepic.JPG

His name is not Thomas. Those tools in the background are awls and such for leatherworking.

Here is a little more about Charles Crawford from Grand Junction, CO

Work

Occupation
I play with really sharp knives... I am a leathersmith making holsters for gun owners, cool stuff for todays cowboys and cowgirls I am also a competitive archer for Hips Archery Targets, Rocky Mountain Gun Club, and PSE.
Skills
leatherworking, photography, speaking, tech, social media, etc.
Employment
  • Self Employed
    Leathersmith/ MS Advocate, present
    Leather: Making custom leather items such as holsters, spur straps, dog collars in the western floral or sheridan style leather carving. This style is commonly found in saddles with raised floral designs. It is our home to offer custom tack in the very near future as well. If you have a project for us drop us a note and let's see what we can do for you. MS (Multiple Sclerosis) Advocacy Diagnosed in 2003 with RRMS Charles works with and speaks to patients & groups on what it means to be a MS patient in the Millenium and how it's never been easier for patients to manage their MS with iDevices. Over 10 years of MS under his belt he shares some of the lessons he has learned along the way. Whether it's someone that's newly diagnosed, on injection or pills there are ideas to make life easier and using social media to benefit the MS-er.
  • Crawford Imaging
    photography, 2003 - 2013
    While I am still doing photography it's not my main focus currently. Shooting is mainly self projects and stuff I that I want to shoot rather then for client purposes. I think we all get to a point where it's like why are we killing ourselves to be nickel and dimed and then be forced to shoot stuff we don't even really like? Time to step back and fall in love with photography again.
  • Self
    figure skater, 1978 - 2009
    I am a retired figure skating coach. Figure Skating: I was a competitive skater for over 25 years doing pairs and mens singles. I have taught skating all over the US and in Sweden. I skated at some of the top skating centers in the country. I then made the transition into coaching where I spent 15+ teaching the sport I loved both here in the US and over seas. I chose to retire in 2012 when it became financially unfeasible for coaches not teaching 60 hrs a week getting $70+ an hr to be able to afford to be able to teach. Rate increases just drove small coaches out.
Here's a link about him.
http://figureskating.about.com/od/skatinginstruction/p/crawford.htm

and another one
https://plus.google.com/+CharlesCrawford/about

Do I win anything?

Reactions: BABiscuit
Naw, I thought this was uncovered a while ago. S.P is the real prize.

So why are we still entertaining Mr. Thomas Barnes? Are we really that bored with life?

Thank You a4Iowa, on behalf of HROTers everywhere
our nation's nightmare is now over. Charles Crawford
is the real Thomas Barnes. I knew that it had to be some
one who is self-employed and had a lot of time on his
hands. Thanks for solving the mystery.

"Social media" as a skill?

There would be a long line of HROTers that could disagree.....

I seriously think whoever he is he stole Charles Crawford's info online and played the story and used the name Thomas Barnes. There is no way this random figure skater posts on HROT with no connection to Iowa.

Real dude is also on Twitter

https://twitter.com/chasonice

charlescrawford.jpg

I'll give you a hint. He (allegedly) sells satellite television subscriptions and recently found out his wife is pregnant.

Here's another one that may be more familiar.
mepic.JPG

His name is not Thomas. Those tools in the background are awls and such for leatherworking.

Here is a little more about Charles Crawford from Grand Junction, CO

Work

Occupation
I play with really sharp knives... I am a leathersmith making holsters for gun owners, cool stuff for todays cowboys and cowgirls I am also a competitive archer for Hips Archery Targets, Rocky Mountain Gun Club, and PSE.
Skills
leatherworking, photography, speaking, tech, social media, etc.
Employment
  • Self Employed
    Leathersmith/ MS Advocate, present
    Leather: Making custom leather items such as holsters, spur straps, dog collars in the western floral or sheridan style leather carving. This style is commonly found in saddles with raised floral designs. It is our home to offer custom tack in the very near future as well. If you have a project for us drop us a note and let's see what we can do for you. MS (Multiple Sclerosis) Advocacy Diagnosed in 2003 with RRMS Charles works with and speaks to patients & groups on what it means to be a MS patient in the Millenium and how it's never been easier for patients to manage their MS with iDevices. Over 10 years of MS under his belt he shares some of the lessons he has learned along the way. Whether it's someone that's newly diagnosed, on injection or pills there are ideas to make life easier and using social media to benefit the MS-er.
  • Crawford Imaging
    photography, 2003 - 2013
    While I am still doing photography it's not my main focus currently. Shooting is mainly self projects and stuff I that I want to shoot rather then for client purposes. I think we all get to a point where it's like why are we killing ourselves to be nickel and dimed and then be forced to shoot stuff we don't even really like? Time to step back and fall in love with photography again.
  • Self
    figure skater, 1978 - 2009
    I am a retired figure skating coach. Figure Skating: I was a competitive skater for over 25 years doing pairs and mens singles. I have taught skating all over the US and in Sweden. I skated at some of the top skating centers in the country. I then made the transition into coaching where I spent 15+ teaching the sport I loved both here in the US and over seas. I chose to retire in 2012 when it became financially unfeasible for coaches not teaching 60 hrs a week getting $70+ an hr to be able to afford to be able to teach. Rate increases just drove small coaches out.
Here's a link about him.
http://figureskating.about.com/od/skatinginstruction/p/crawford.htm

and another one
https://plus.google.com/+CharlesCrawford/about

Do I win anything?

I'll keep an eye out for him the next time I'm in Grand Junction, which is fairly often. Typically once a week.

Now I'm starting to think my new favorite poster might not be legit. Who's behind this Thomas Barnes character? This post is just too good to be true.
6 timinatoria,May 8, 2015

Yep...a month ago I knew this guy was a fraud. This was from the PETA thread he started. It was fun while it lasted, but I still hate trolls and multi-handle pussies.

I posted about it back on May 1st, but this is the real Thomas Barnes.....

141951.gif

and he shites on all of you.

Swag surfer and me are the only real ones here because does anyone here have a picture up or a name??? NO! I told you I will not use my picture here unless I trust people and people here are very weird and scary.

Reactions: millah_22
Swag surfer and me are the only real ones here because does anyone here have a picture up or a name??? NO! I told you I will not use my picture here unless I trust people and people here are very weird and scary.

So you stole Charles C's photo and other bio stuff as your own? Sounds like you may really need a lawyer and therapist.

I am me and I do not care what you think. I will show my face and picture of the deal that Wendy said when they take the picture of the baby when we do it. I do not get the newspaper part though do you mean s Denver paper or what??

I have my picture up here too. I am not as brave as you though as I go by a fake name on this site. I figured I would put up the one of me playing the guitar, even though some people might recognize me.

I really hate that I arrived to the show late on this one, and never really had the chance to enjoy it.
It reminds me of when my alarm clock went off - years ago, obviously - and the jackalope DJ gave away the ending of the Sixth Sense two weeks after the movie came out.

Well, that does it! No more death penalty, WWJD, abortion or ESPY threads for me. Back to classics for me... What made HROT great. Loogey's lesbian neighbor threads; why Oregon blows threads; why Joe's Place has sucked @$$ since the remodel; and threads about crazy hot chicks in hotel elevators.

Don't forget poop threads. Been a while since there has been a good poop thread.

You are the dumbest poster here and you smoke pot and fly planes??? I AM THOMAS AND THE PICTURE IS CHARLES STUPID!!! Not hard to figure out and I will call spongebob about you stealing his stuff and picture.

You realize you stole the picture from a figure skater with MS right? He probably smokes weed to help with it as well, common form of treatment if you didn't know. I wonder who the fat mexican gangster's picture was.

You are the dumbest poster here and you smoke pot and fly planes??? I AM THOMAS AND THE PICTURE IS CHARLES STUPID!!! Not hard to figure out and I will call spongebob about you stealing his stuff and picture.
I'm so confused! Especially since you said and I quote "People on here that do not have pictures and are just here to cause trouble made me worried so I used others but I do not care since a lot here know I am real and a better poster then those other guys anyway. That is why I put my real picture back up."

Poor, poor Thomas.

I'm pretty sure my pic is on my profile. And everyone knows you're not real now, give it up already.

It gets deeper, boys!

So if you look up On Edge Skating in Grand Junction, CO, you get an address and phone number.
Address: 2944 I70 Business Loop, Suite 208, Grand Junction, CO 81504
Phone:(970) 812-4109

I called the number just for the heck of it and it is a number for DirecTV!!
Awesome.

I love the internet.

I'm so confused! Especially since you said and I quote "People on here that do not have pictures and are just here to cause trouble made me worried so I used others but I do not care since a lot here know I am real and a better poster then those other guys anyway. That is why I put my real picture back up."

Poor, poor Thomas.

I said that because idiots like you made it so anything I say people make fun of because call me a troll when I try to talk about stuff. Just like everybody here I put a fake picture there. I did not know that people used fake names and I should of just done that. Are you happy??? You solved the big case of what everybody here does sorry I am more new to making things up.

Thomas Barnes alias Charles Crawford R.I.P.

This thread should now die a natural death,
anything less would continue to feed a troll
who has been discovered.

Sorry Thomas,I don't understand what you said because English is my primary language.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT