ADVERTISEMENT

Does this guy look familiar to anyone?

]
Well, that does it! No more death penalty, WWJD, abortion or ESPY threads for me. Back to classics for me... What made HROT great. Loogey's lesbian neighbor threads; why Oregon blows threads; why Joe's Place has sucked @$$ since the remodel; and threads about crazy hot chicks in hotel elevators.

You realize that you're free to start any of those threads that you wish, right?

Swag surfer and me are the only real ones here because does anyone here have a picture up or a name??? NO! I told you I will not use my picture here unless I trust people and people here are very weird and scary.
Real huh? Let's take a look:

• Job offer from Team National selling membership discounts, but accepted the job as satellite salesperson from "team emperron".
  • Wife got tubes tied, but now she's pregnant.
  • Say that's your picture, but now admit it's not your picture.
  • I don't want to look any further because I have better things to do.

Just retire this alt and start a new one. Maybe ease into the new one before going all out. I will admit, however, that it's quite entertaining. I've always wondered if Kakert hires trolls to liven things up around here.

Just retire this alt and start a new one. Maybe ease into the new one before going all out. I will admit, however, that it's quite entertaining. I've always wondered if Kakert hires trolls to liven things up around here.

I can confirm that I have received money from Tom Kakert to post here.

When did this happen? Details please.
SP claimed he was going to the Superbowl, I called him out on it and demanded he post pics. It took him lots of time to do so, despite claiming he already had them. Close to a week at least. When he posted the pics, I posted the very similar pics with an explanation as to how easy what he did was. As a matter of fact, I pics of REAL tickets. He simply had a printed out online tickets, which I found strange, as most people in that situation, would have wanted real tickets. Especially given the time to have them sent to you. You can always print the e-tickets, if you don't receive the real ones.

Once I did that, he never said anything about it. I even like his BS pics, put name on them. SP is a lie, and its obvious. He's a carefully crafted lie though. Thomas Barnes was easy to spot out, because he keeps his personality simple just as SP does. SP is simply a prick, who is a beer genius, and he's better at life than everyone else. That's an easy handle to maintain. I still think he's a combo of two other posters. Its' a team game with him.

Reactions: HallofFame
It gets deeper, boys!

So if you look up On Edge Skating in Grand Junction, CO, you get an address and phone number.
Address: 2944 I70 Business Loop, Suite 208, Grand Junction, CO 81504
Phone:(970) 812-4109

I called the number just for the heck of it and it is a number for DirecTV!!
Awesome.

I love the internet.

Now wait a minute here. Is it possible there actually is some form of TB out there? Our TB sells satellite systems doesn't he? at4iowa does some sleuthing and comes up with a number for Direct TV, too much coincidence here. at4iowa, you can go all the way to solving this mystery. Thomas is probably hiding behind a fake name but the people he talks about are probably real. Call the number back and ask for Javier. Describe Javier as the Mexican shot calling baller who is the top salesman and alpha dog in the building. I'm sure they'll get you to the right guy.

I really hate that I arrived to the show late on this one, and never really had the chance to enjoy it.
It reminds me of when my alarm clock went off - years ago, obviously - and the jackalope DJ gave away the ending of the Sixth Sense two weeks after the movie came out.

Well, that does it! No more death penalty, WWJD, abortion or ESPY threads for me. Back to classics for me... What made HROT great. Loogey's lesbian neighbor threads; why Oregon blows threads; why Joe's Place has sucked @$$ since the remodel; and threads about crazy hot chicks in hotel elevators.
So . . . basically you're saying HROT has sucked for over a decade. Because most of those were over before I came here.

So, Thomas, how did you get that picture in your avatar? Why would you use the avatar of a former figure skater with MS? Why did you lie about it really being you? So many questions, so few answers.

All I know is that, between Thomas Barnes, SP and Statecollegeman; Torbee isn't getting very much work done for the City of Davenport.

Reactions: Johnny.Rotten
Man if I wake up tomorrow and some dude in Colorado has committed suicide with the name TB I'm just going to lose it. If it happens I will drive to the funeral and pour out a little.

SP claimed he was going to the Superbowl, I called him out on it and demanded he post pics. It took him lots of time to do so, despite claiming he already had them. Close to a week at least. When he posted the pics, I posted the very similar pics with an explanation as to how easy what he did was. As a matter of fact, I pics of REAL tickets. He simply had a printed out online tickets, which I found strange, as most people in that situation, would have wanted real tickets. Especially given the time to have them sent to you. You can always print the e-tickets, if you don't receive the real ones.

Once I did that, he never said anything about it. I even like his BS pics, put name on them. SP is a lie, and its obvious. He's a carefully crafted lie though. Thomas Barnes was easy to spot out, because he keeps his personality simple just as SP does. SP is simply a prick, who is a beer genius, and he's better at life than everyone else. That's an easy handle to maintain. I still think he's a combo of two other posters. Its' a team game with him.

I dont recall the specifics of it but I dont think that is how it played out. I am pretty sure SP made you look like a fool after you spent several days acting like you were the greatest thing to ever grace HROT.

kenny-powers-picture.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT