ADVERTISEMENT

Dominion threatens MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell with lawsuit over ‘false and conspiratorial’ claims

Whatever will he cry into, when they sue him for everything he's worth, and take all his pillows?
This is a tough call for me. Everyone gets to have opinions, and God bless people who start companies and make things in the US. However, Lindell and My Pillow are basically the same thing in how Lindell markets his products.
If Lindell isn't careful he isn't just screwing himself over, he's going to make a lot of people unemployed. As crazy as he seems to be, I am a little surprised that he's been an effective CEO.

This is a tough call for me. Everyone gets to have opinions, and God bless people who start companies and make things in the US. However, Lindell and My Pillow are basically the same thing in how Lindell markets his products.
If Lindell isn't careful he isn't just screwing himself over, he's going to make a lot of people unemployed. As crazy as he seems to be, I am a little surprised that he's been an effective CEO.

This. I don't understand how someone with as little grip on reality as he has is able to run a successful business.

Wonder if all employees got paid days off on the 6th? All future hires must prove they were in the Capital to be considered?

Reactions: BGHAWK
I hope they absolutely tear his sphincter and leave him weeping into one of his shitty pillows

Are the pillows any good or is it all just hype?

My Trump supporting father has a bunch of MyPillows. They sucked for me.

The purple pillows have been the most comfortable for my head and neck. When i am in need of a new mattress I want to get the Purple mattress
1ce8496c3a6da6010c9107b3f2cf3a4f.gif

Are the pillows any good or is it all just hype?
They are a functional pillow. About six months ago the wife told me she’d seen enough of Lindell and they were going into the trash, and told me to go get new pillows. Supposedly they have a lot of hotel accounts because they can be laundered.

Someone else with practically "no" grip on reality, became US President, bro....

But he failed at every business he ever ran. And he also failed at being President. The My Pillow guy seems to be running a profitable business, unless he's cooking the books. Given the company he keeps it's totally within his wheelhouse but usually those people only last a few years. I would have thought it would have been discovered by now.

ADVERTISEMENT