ADVERTISEMENT

Don’t smack the reporters ass

Need a pic of reporter from behind to determine level on unacceptable. She may have been dressed such that she provoked him
She was wearing yoga pants. Not sure why we think he could have resisted.

ELNHY8vX0AAfpOA

Reactions: SeaPA
I am sure the PC mob won't stop until he is in jail, fired from his job and divorced.

Try slapping some female asses in your workplace.
Report back how that "good game" play works out for you.

(If HR gets involved, tell 'em they're just snowflakes)

We have a HR guy here, With his history as guide, Management slapping her Ass Ok, Regular hourly employee, Termination.

Reactions: cmanole
I guess this is a difference between men and women. If some girl did this to me in exactly the same circumstances I’d have laughed and told my wife when I got home that some girl slapped my ass at a race. I’ve still got it honey! ;)

Which leads me to another topic. No woman deserves to be touched in any way they don’t consent to. Let’s start with that. But I’m telling you, this trend towards wearing yoga pants that basically make you look naked but you just diff colored ‘skin’ is unbelievable. I mean why not just carry it a step forward and body paint your breasts black and wonder why your being objectified. I just don’t think you can have it both ways. I’m sorry if that isn’t PC but I’m telling you it’s reality.

Last edited:
To all of you in this thread that thinks it's no big deal and the PC police are overreacting...I can say with all honesty and confidence, if any of you did this randomly to either of my daughters in my presence, you would be admitted to the hospital about 10 minutes later. Hopefully, for you, you'd have regained consciousness by then, but I wouldn't be placing bets on it.

And yes, there would be charges waiting for you when you got out. It's sexual assault, full stop. Quit acting like it's 1850 and women are property.

To all of you in this thread that thinks it's no big deal and the PC police are overreacting...I can say with all honesty and confidence, if any of you did this randomly to either of my daughters in my presence, you would be admitted to the hospital about 10 minutes later. Hopefully, for you, you'd have regained consciousness by then, but I wouldn't be placing bets on it.

And yes, there would be charges waiting for you when you got out. It's sexual assault, full stop. Quit acting like it's 1850 and women are property.

I dunno. I like your approach though. Some things need settled by a good slapping, ass chewing or better yet, ass kicking. Not legal charges. Just my opinion. I’m not sure this is worth ruining a mans life for being a dick.
The charges and publicity are sure to do that. But I guess if you do this kinda thing you deal with the consequences.

I guess this is a difference between men and women. If some girl did this to me in exactly the same circumstances I’d have laughed and told my wife when I got home that some girl slapped my ass at a race. I’ve still got it honey! ;)

Which leads me to another topic. No woman deserves to be touched in any way they don’t consent to. Let’s start with that. But I’m telling you, this trend towards wearing yoga pants that basically make you look naked but you just diff colored ‘skin’ is unbelievable. I mean why not just carry it a step forward and body paint your breasts black and wonder why your being objectified. I just don’t think you can have it both ways. I’m sorry if that isn’t PC but I’m telling you it’s reality.

Shorter: "She was asking for it"

The only one asking for anything is you.

I think my post made it clear that that was exactly not what I was implying.

It was exactly what you said. She was wearing something that was asking for it.
Don't want your ass smacked: don't wear tight pants.

Hopefully, someone can physically assault or sexually assault your daughter someday, so you can deal with the firsthand fallout and rage from it. Because you don't seem to think it's a big deal when it's someone else's wife or kid.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
It was exactly what you said. She was wearing something that was asking for it.
Don't want your ass smacked: don't wear tight pants.

Hopefully, someone can physically assault or sexually assault your daughter someday, so you can deal with the firsthand fallout and rage from it. Because you don't seem to think it's a big deal when it's someone else's wife or kid.

I have no idea what she was wearing. Can you tell in the video? I certainly can’t but I’m watching it on my phone.

I’m saying that I have noticed that with the new trend you can see way more of women than I think we should. I am not a fan of women showing or revealing their sexually attractive parts and acting as if men shouldn’t notice. This topics outrage reminded me of that.

I was most certainly not implying anyone was asking for anything. Hence my sentence prior saying no one deserves to be touched without their consent. You are attempting to paint me with a broad brush that agrees with your flawed world view. And it’s not surprising.

I have a wife and I have daughter that is 17. Why would you hope that they are physically assaulted? So I can learn a lesson? Seems your bleeding heart doesn’t apply to those that disagree with you. Dude, you are a virtue signaler of epic proportions. I suspect your virtue exists more to inflate your ego than it does out of actual concern for your fellow man.

Reactions: hawkedoff
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT