ADVERTISEMENT

Don’t smack the reporters ass

I have no idea what she was wearing. Can you tell in the video? I certainly can’t but I’m watching it on my phone.

I’m saying that I have noticed that with the new trend you can see way more of women than I think we should. I am not a fan of women showing or revealing their sexually attractive parts

Shorter: "Men can wear tight fitting clothing. Women cannot".

I have a wife and I have daughter that is 17. Why would you hope that they are physically assaulted? So I can learn a lesson?

Think of that wonderful "learning lecture" you can provide them on wearing tight-fitting/revealing clothing!!!

Seems like you would fit right in moving the fam to Saudi Arabia.

Think of that wonderful "learning lecture" you can provide them on wearing tight-fitting/revealing clothing!!!

Seems like you would fit right in moving the fam to Saudi Arabia.

Nah. My daughter wears these clothes. I kinda don’t like it but.....the point isn’t the clothes. It’s acting offended that guys notice. My daughter thinks like a conservative and never plays the victim. I’d fear for the kinda guy that would slap her butt. She wouldn’t call the cops. She’d kick his ass big time then call the ambulance.

If you play the victim you’re destined to be one. Amirite Joe?

Nah. My daughter wears these clothes. I kinda don’t like it but.....the point isn’t the clothes. It’s acting offended that guys notice. My daughter thinks like a conservative and never plays the victim. I’d fear for the kinda guy that would slap her butt. She wouldn’t call the cops. She’d kick his ass big time then call the ambulance.

Good for your daughter, but many women do not react like that, nor should they be expected to. There is a mile of difference between a man “noticing” when a woman is dressed scantily (which, btw, has nothing to do with this incident) and smacking her on the ass. Sneaking a peak or two but otherwise minding your business is not a big deal. Making inappropriate comments or making any kind of unwanted physical touching is.

Good for your daughter, but many women do not react like that, nor should they be expected to. There is a mile of difference between a man “noticing” when a woman is dressed scantily (which, btw, has nothing to do with this incident) and smacking her on the ass. Sneaking a peak or two but otherwise minding your business is not a big deal. Making inappropriate comments or making any kind of unwanted physical touching is.

Agreed. But what if the woman you were ‘taking a peak at’ caught you and was all pissed off? ‘What are you looking at?’ Kinda thing.

I do feel awful for this reporter. She shouldn’t have had to go they anything like this. Hopefully this jerk doesn’t ruin her love for her job.

Your daughter isn't kicking anyone's ass.

I guess this is a difference between men and women. If some girl did this to me in exactly the same circumstances I’d have laughed and told my wife when I got home that some girl slapped my ass at a race. I’ve still got it honey! ;)

Which leads me to another topic. No woman deserves to be touched in any way they don’t consent to. Let’s start with that. But I’m telling you, this trend towards wearing yoga pants that basically make you look naked but you just diff colored ‘skin’ is unbelievable. I mean why not just carry it a step forward and body paint your breasts black and wonder why your being objectified. I just don’t think you can have it both ways. I’m sorry if that isn’t PC but I’m telling you it’s reality.
I think this is a line we should test. Let’s see if body paint is acceptable covering on HROT.

64f4a0a306f05131133d17a96cb89d9b.jpg

source.gif

133c24ac4ca711e7290ad874608d1afc.jpg

Yeah...shoulda dropped the mike, chased the guy down, and kicked his ass. On live tv.

Personally, I think she handled it as professionally as possible but the look on her face and the change in her tone of voice was pretty sad.

BTW, it appears the guy is - or was - a youth minister.

Reactions: unIowa
I'm not saying it wasn't wrong for the guy to do that but come on people are hyper sensitive to everything these days. Should he apologize- yes, but trying to get him fired and all of the rest is way beyond the line.

I'm not saying it wasn't wrong for the guy to do that but come on people are hyper sensitive to everything these days. Should he apologize- yes, but trying to get him fired and all of the rest is way beyond the line.

In a lot of these "cancel culture" situations, I would agree. But this needs more than just an apology. Not as far as him losing his job (unless more behavior like this comes out), but certainly criminal charges.

Reactions: hawkedoff
I can get behind that I guess. I am just sick of the overreaction from people on these things.
I don't think it is an overreaction. You have to be a complete and utter moron to slap a random woman's ass in any situation. Not drunk at a bar, not at the lunch room at work, not in a Target, not walking the dog, not tailgating at football game have I ever thought to myself:
"Self, look at dat ass over there on that woman I don't know. I think I am going to walk by and give it a slap"

But a news reporter on live TV??? I mean seriously, the dude deserves everything coming his way. I actually enjoy living in a society where accountability for such outlandish behavior is swift and harsh.

He shouldn’t have done it but I also don’t think he should be burned at the stake.

formal apology should be enough. Looks like he was caught up in the moment.

high schools should add this to their common sense course.

He shouldn’t have done it but I also don’t think he should be burned at the stake.

formal apology should be enough. Looks like he was caught up in the moment.

high schools should add this to their common sense course.
If SHE feels that way, I might be inclined to agree.

The fact that YOU feel that way though, matters not.

I don't think it is an overreaction. You have to be a complete and utter moron to slap a random woman's ass in any situation. Not drunk at a bar, not at the lunch room at work, not in a Target, not walking the dog, not tailgating at football game have I ever thought to myself:
"Self, look at dat ass over there on that woman I don't know. I think I am going to walk by and give it a slap"

But a news reporter on live TV??? I mean seriously, the dude deserves everything coming his way. I actually enjoy living in a society where accountability for such outlandish behavior is swift and harsh.
This sounds like a new Dr Seuss book.

My favorite rely to the original tweet:

"Figures! He looks like a Trump supporter!"

Uhhhhh... how exactly does one look like a Trump supporter when you have approximately 1 second of viewing time of him/her? Oh... is it because he is a white male? How non-racist of you...

We have WAY more things in society that go unpunished or lightly punished. Hell, every week I see some video of a brawl inside a fast food joint- do you think they all get time and lose their jobs after the fact?

Reactions: Old_wrestling_fan
Next, we're gonna find out she had on 'Spank Me' yoga pants....and the guy was just following directions...

61dT6eyfMAL._SX425_.jpg

:eek:

If she was wearing those shorts it would create some sort of dilemma.

Just kidding, only slap your wife or GF's ass fellas...this is pretty standard stuff in 2019.

In a lot of these "cancel culture" situations, I would agree. But this needs more than just an apology. Not as far as him losing his job (unless more behavior like this comes out), but certainly criminal charges.

He should be made to have sex with a man, and he is the power bottom. I think that is fair punishment but I do see he was a youth minister so there is a high probability he would be into it (NTTIAWWT if that is what you are into).

I dunno. I like your approach though. Some things need settled by a good slapping, ass chewing or better yet, ass kicking. Not legal charges. Just my opinion. I’m not sure this is worth ruining a mans life for being a dick.
The charges and publicity are sure to do that. But I guess if you do this kinda thing you deal with the consequences.

We need more consequences, especially of the legal variety. There's so little prosecution of this kind of sexual assault that guys will just roll the dice on it and take liberties to touch women anywhere they want because most of the time, nothing happens.....then when some woman does complain about being assaulted like this, guys go to the "she was wearing yoga pants, what guy could help himself?".

We have WAY more things in society that go unpunished or lightly punished. Hell, every week I see some video of a brawl inside a fast food joint- do you think they all get time and lose their jobs after the fact?

If my company ever saw online video of me as an instigator of a drunken brawl or slapping a random woman's ass in public, I would expect not to have my job very long. If I was an instigator of a drunken brawl or slapped a random woman's ass in public, I would also be worried I might be in trouble with the law after the video went viral.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT