ADVERTISEMENT

Don’t stop wearing your MAGA hats

62b4463e609379444257fae25d392df2.jpg

But America is Great now. We don’t need the hats anymore. Plus, we need to take the flags down to change 2020 to 2024.

Reactions: seam
So . . . my next door neighbors still have a "Trump/Pence 2020" election sign in their backyard. My spouse (no pics) and I have theorized that they are leaving it out there in an effort to entice someone to go into his yard to take it. They put up three Ring cameras on the back of the house and porch a couple of years ago and I think that they'd like nothing more than to try to catch someone stealing his yard sign.

We live in a nice but modest neighborhood in "suburban" Des Moines. We put up a cedar privacy fence after we bought the house.

Went outside yesterday to clear the brick patio off of our basement walk-out door and, from the other side of the fence, I heard the neighbors' 12 year old daughter (youngest of three kids) talking with two friends in their backyard as they were jumping on the trampoline. I overheard the daughter saying that Joe Biden was going to try to take their money from them and our neighborhood was going to have a lot of black people moving in. I heard one of the friends say "My Dad told me that Joe Biden is a communist." Neighbor's daughter said "what's that?" The friend said "I don't know. But my Dad thinks that we might have a war."

Kids attend Dowling Catholic and St. Pius. The Dad is a Dowling product.

(Shaking my head)

So . . . my next door neighbors still have a "Trump/Pence 2020" election sign in their backyard. My spouse (no pics) and I have theorized that they are leaving it out there in an effort to entice someone to go into his yard to take it. They put up three Ring cameras on the back of the house and porch a couple of years ago and I think that they'd like nothing more than to try to catch someone stealing his yard sign.

We live in a nice but modest neighborhood in "suburban" Des Moines. We put up a cedar privacy fence after we bought the house.

Went outside yesterday to clear the brick patio off of our basement walk-out door and, from the other side of the fence, I heard the neighbors' 12 year old daughter (youngest of three kids) talking with two friends in their backyard as they were jumping on the trampoline. I overheard the daughter saying that Joe Biden was going to try to take their money from them and our neighborhood was going to have a lot of black people moving in. I heard one of the friends say "My Dad told me that Joe Biden is a communist." Neighbor's daughter said "what's that?" The friend said "I don't know. But my Dad thinks that we might have a war."

(Shaking my head)
Ignorance is a vicious cycle but sounds like my sister's neighbors in Johnston. Amazing how many Catholics hate the real Christian and only practicing Catholic besides JFK. They will probably try to kill him too. Losers

(Shaking my head)

Owls hatch owls

Dilemma. Do I counterfeit MAGA paraphernalia in the future to sell on ebay ("this is Herman Cain's MAGA hat from the Tulsa rally!!!")? Or do I stay straight and narrow? I wouldn't feel bad about scamming someone who wanted to buy it. But it would be illegal and I would be putting more MAGA into the world. I guess it depends on how I do financially on the straight and narrow. If I need the money bad enough, maybe I should do it. Someone else will if I don't. But if I don't need the money, let someone who needs it do it.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole

(Shaking my head)
Ouch. Pope Francis wouldn't like that. Drop a dime to their priest.

(Shaking my head)
They were out jumping on the trampoline in blizzard conditions?

Reactions: EagleHawk
Dilemma. Do I counterfeit MAGA paraphernalia in the future to sell on ebay ("this is Herman Cain's MAGA hat from the Tulsa rally!!!")? Or do I stay straight and narrow? I wouldn't feel bad about scamming someone who wanted to buy it. But it would be illegal and I would be putting more MAGA into the world. I guess it depends on how I do financially on the straight and narrow. If I need the money bad enough, maybe I should do it. Someone else will if I don't. But if I don't need the money, let someone who needs it do it.
No, just burn it. There's a lot of dirtbags out there who collect Nazi memorabilia, and invariably it inspires another dirtbag to do something awful. It will be the same for MAGAts.

Reactions: ConvenientParking

(Shaking my head)
These people are beyond stupid and they are raising children.

Reactions: mattymoknows
They were out jumping on the trampoline in blizzard conditions?

There was a blizzard in Des Moines yesterday? I usually don’t make a habit of shoveling or blowing snow until after a storm is over. Also .. when I was shoveling snow off of the patio and our deck, is was warm enough to do it while wearing only a hooded sweatshirt.

But, hey, nice try ...

Last edited:

(Shaking my head)

Hmmmm...

This sounds somewhat made up.

Is it?

Yesterday in a neighborhood I was driving we noticed the only yard with a Trump sign in it had a Tallahassee Police Department car in the driveway....pretty crazy after 1/6/21
I’m in the middle on this one. These folks need to get over it and move on. And the left needs to get over the fact that the 1A is still not dead. Yet.

Hmmmm...

This sounds somewhat made up.

Is it?

I didn't make it up. I de-activated my Facebook account in the lead up to the 2016 election because I was sick and tired of the garbage that I was reading. My spouse (again, no pics) shows me, from time to time, some of the posts that are on the neighbors' FB page. The older kid's Twitter feed is . . . umm . . . interesting.

Ignorance is a vicious cycle but sounds like my sister's neighbors in Johnston. Amazing how many Catholics hate the real Christian and only practicing Catholic besides JFK. They will probably try to kill him too. Losers

Amazing that you know so little about what Catholics “think”. You have zero idea.
And this garbage about the neighbor kids on a trampoline discussing politics and “black people moving in”??? I’m calling shenanigans on that. But of course since I’m an Irish Catholic kid who went to Catholic school I know nothing.
JFK a real Catholic? LOL yeah. Guy bopped more women than the dude in King and I...and only one of them was Mrs. Kennedy.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
Recent polling shows that 66% of Republicans still think that Biden's victory was fraudulent! The Big Lie rages on and unfortunately we have to accept the fact that this country is bereft with a dumber populace then any of us could have ever imagined.

Reactions: mattymoknows
There was a blizzard in Des Moines yesterday? I usually don’t make a habit of shoveling or blowing snow until after a storm is over. Also .. when I was shoveling snow off of the patio and our deck, is was warm enough to do it while wearing only a hooded sweatshirt.

But, hey, nice try ...
Don’t know, it was a question. Don’t know where the blizzard conditions were west of us.

Recent polling shows that 66% of Republicans still think that Biden's victory was fraudulent! The Big Lie rages on and unfortunately we have to accept the fact that this country is bereft with a dumber populace then any of us could have ever imagined.
Agree that this country MUST move on.

ADVERTISEMENT