ADVERTISEMENT

Don Jr. seems to be doing well…

When is the last time you saw Hunter in public talking politics?
I'm not saying he's a good husband or good dad, but you never see Hunter in public. And, he's going to prison without his dad publicly trying to screw up a trial, or promising to pardon him.
Is he a better father or crack painter in your opinion?

Reactions: KFsdisciple
When is the last time you saw Hunter in public talking politics?
I'm not saying he's a good husband or good dad, but you never see Hunter in public. And, he's going to prison without his dad publicly trying to screw up a trial, or promising to pardon him.
I was being facetious.

Reactions: noleclone2
I mean, you’ve freely compared Don Jr. to an admitted crack addict with no prompting.

Feels like a win.
Yeah, we have a current president with a Crack head son and a former president with a Crack head son... but they only found coke in the white house while 1 was president... shocker the same people In charge of security let them take multiple shots at one of them

Reactions: Scruddy
I believe I've told you this before Ragnar, but just in case, did you know that facetious uses every vowel in order? Here's another word that does the same thing: abstemious. Which is something hunter biden is not.

Fun facts for you on this fine Thursday evening.
Thank you.

FTR, Hunter Biden is probably more of a dumbass than Don Jr. I just love how these types of threads go.

Doesn't seem like it. He didn't exhibit a stutter
TJ once again proving that Republicans are super awesome fun time at humor, or just another lame BoTH sIDeS!!
Shit. Lucas didn’t approve of my sarcasm.

sad-walk.gif

His girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoile looks to me like she's under demonic influence. Her eyes are black.

I assume that may have rubbed off on Don Jr. since he's dating her.

I'm completely serious.

Reactions: TunzaHawk
It has to be recognizable to register. Given your history, no offense, seemed like TJ doing a TJ thing. You guys don't do nuance and humor well.
When it comes to humor there’s just no way I can realistically compete against crackhead jokes.

Reactions: BrianNole777
I have no idea if Jr. has accomplished anything on his own, but I imagine that whatever problems and maybe successes he has are due to Sr. paving the way.
Probably not much difference with Hunter.
Growing up the child of a celebrity doesn’t work out well for everyone.

How is he proving to be a poor choice exactly?
Is this a joke? He went from the Hillbilly Elegy guy to a west coast elitist. He is against IVF which is very popular. He is tone deaf to the economic needs of average Americans.

I believe I've told you this before Ragnar, but just in case, did you know that facetious uses every vowel in order? Here's another word that does the same thing: abstemious. Which is something hunter biden is not.

Fun facts for you on this fine Thursday evening.
Best post you’ve ever posted…

How is he proving to be a poor choice exactly?

A lot of his terrible opinions have come to light with all the extra scrutiny that comes from being a VP candidate.

But to be fair we need to give him his due credit when he got it right...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT