ADVERTISEMENT

Don Lemon to Terry Crews: Start your own movement if you want ALL Black Lives to Matter

I get what Lemon is saying... 'black lives matter' is focused on a specific issue, not literally all black lives.

Of course... that's what they get for hyperbolic language and slogan. Cuts both ways.

I love how Don Lemon invites a guest on then proceeds to filibuster and lecture his guest the entire segment.

Didn't watch the entire clip, but I agree with Don Lemon. BLM has their priorities. Gun violence is also a worthy cause, but there is no reason BLM has to try and solve both. If you want to address gun violence in minority communities, start an organization meant to address that. Or contribute to one of the orgs already addressing violence in minority communities.

Didn't watch the entire clip, but I agree with Don Lemon. BLM has their priorities. Gun violence is also a worthy cause, but there is no reason BLM has to try and solve both. If you want to address gun violence in minority communities, start an organization meant to address that. Or contribute to one of the orgs already addressing violence in minority communities.

So, that’s why BLM set up outside of the baptist church to protest them handing out guns? Because they don’t protest guns?

Pretty much proving that they do protest Guns...but only white people owning them.

Typical libtard. Black Lives Matter isn't about black lives. Start a new movement if you want to address black lives. Maybe call it Black Lives REALLY Matter.

Reactions: 86Hawkeye
So, that’s why BLM set up outside of the baptist church to protest them handing out guns? Because they don’t protest guns?

Pretty much proving that they do protest Guns...but only white people owning them.

I have no idea what you are talking about, but was it an official BLM event or was it black people protesting that got labeled BLM?

Don Lemon really looked bad here. Not that I am surprised, but it is worse then I thought he would have done. Terry is ABSOLUTELY right on this and really outclassed Lemon.

Reactions: doughuddl2
OK. So people that the newspaper said were at local BLM rallies came to protest this. Not sure if that means this was a BLM rally or not.

Oh...so we’re not really sure BLM even exists because all of the stories about them come from news outlets. And nothing any news outlet ever says should be believed. Gotcha.

Don Lemon is a douche and he put that on full display here. Lemon, Tucker, Hannity are all insufferable and I have no idea why anyone spends their time watching them. Lemon knows why BLM does not care about black on black violence.

Oh...so we’re not really sure BLM even exists because all of the stories about them come from news outlets. And nothing any news outlet ever says should be believed. Gotcha.

Let me ask you, if me and some of my buddies went to a BLM protest, then decided to go protest this douche church, does that mean BLM protested against this church?

Don Lemon is a douche and he put that on full display here. Lemon, Cuomo, Tucker, Hannity are all insufferable and I have no idea why anyone spends their time watching them. Lemon knows why BLM does not care about black on black violence.

Added to it.

Reactions: SansSouci
Let me ask you, if me and some of my buddies went to a BLM protest, then decided to go protest this douche church, does that mean BLM protested against this church?

If you’re waving a BLM banner, or wearing a shirt, yes it does.

Why is it that hard for you to say the most obvious thing that Don Lemon is a complete effing idiot?

If you’re waving a BLM banner, or wearing a shirt, yes it does.

Why is it that hard for you to say the most obvious thing that Don Lemon is a complete effing idiot?

What if I was wearing a Cubs shirt and just came from a baseball game?

Lemon may be an idiot, but I agree with him in on this. You guys get all butt hurt over the name and this idea that black people should be focusing on the real problem, other black people. It's something we dont put on any other group. Why are we not ridiculing the organization focused on providing funding for a pet shelter in Malibu when they could be fighting to prevent an 8 year old from being gunned down in the street? Why arent those people expected to care about the girl?

What if I was wearing a Cubs shirt and just came from a baseball game?

Lemon may be an idiot, but I agree with him in on this. You guys get all butt hurt over the name and this idea that black people should be focusing on the real problem, other black people. It's something we dont put on any other group. Why are we not ridiculing the organization focused on providing funding for a pet shelter in Malibu when they could be fighting to prevent an 8 year old from being gunned down in the street? Why arent those people expected to care about the girl?

Yeah...but you only agree with him if all of the news reports saying that BLM was protesting a church handing out guns are all lying. Because since BLM was actually protestIng guns, the fact that Lemon says BLM doesn’t protest guns makes him look like a complete fool. And like many groups like this, the mixed messaging is a glaring problem with their mission...whatever that may be.

It used to be a bad thing to say “All Lives Matter”. Now it’s bad to say “All Black Lives Matter”.

Yeah...but you only agree with him if all of the news reports saying that BLM was protesting a church handing out guns are all lying. Because since BLM was actually protestIng guns, the fact that Lemon says BLM doesn’t protest guns makes him look like a complete fool. And like many groups like this, the mixed messaging is a glaring problem with their mission...whatever that may be.

It used to be a bad thing to say “All Lives Matter”. Now it’s bad to say “All Black Lives Matter”.

I guess you got me. Since the paper you cited says some protesters came from some area BLM rallies, that means the entire organization is held to that mission and therefore are hypocrites for not taking on any injustices involving black people doing bad things. The international organization is now required to focus on black on black crime because some protesters went to a church and protested.

The anti Semitic anti Muslim pro fascists Baptist church? That one? There’s your answer.

Typical libtard. Black Lives Matter isn't about black lives. Start a new movement if you want to address black lives. Maybe call it Black Lives REALLY Matter.

There a many, many other words that can be used. Why anyone would intentionally choose to use any form of the R-Word is beyond me. I feel like I’m calling this out, almost on a daily basis around here.

Be better. Please.

I absolutely love people defending Lemon’s take on BLM. It absolutely makes the entire thing a farce.

People make me sick

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT