ADVERTISEMENT

Don Trump Jr. defiant after naming whistleblower as Eric Ciaramella

Wow, you are...not bright.
giphy.gif

Lots of people tweet stupid things. Most shouldn't be taken seriously. Until someone posts about conducting a coup repeatedly and the lengths he would go to in removing the president and then becomes the attorney for a whistleblower that is attempting to remove the president ..this reeks of a predetermined outcome. In other words an attempted coup.

Do you realize how stupid this theory is you are spewing is? How did he become the attorney for the whistleblower when he didn't know who it was? Which means the whistleblower would have had to contact him. Does your horse push the cart and if so, isn't there an easier way?

Reactions: cigaretteman
Do you realize how stupid this theory is you are spewing is? How did he become the attorney for the whistleblower when he didn't know who it was? Which means the whistleblower would have had to contact him. Does your horse push the cart and if so, isn't there an easier way?

Weird out of ALL the people in the world and ALL the people that are attorneys that THIS guy just happens along.

I am not pushing any conspiracy theory. This is this guy's words. His tweets. And just by coincidence he delivers in exactly what he promised he would do less than two weeks after Trump took office

I know we're not supposed to call Trump supporters dumb because "that's why Trump won", but how do you look at hawkedoff posts and not come to that conclusion? He's either dumb or pretending to be dumb to troll.

Not dumb. Not pretending to be dumb to troll

Step outside your little echo chamber

Weird out of ALL the people in the world and ALL the people that are attorneys that THIS guy just happens along.

I am not pushing any conspiracy theory. This is this guy's words. His tweets. And just by coincidence he delivers in exactly what he promised he would do less than two weeks after Trump took office
Link one of the tweets, please.

Reactions: BGHAWK

I ask again. So this lawyer has been planning this for 2 years? And used Trump and Giuliani to unwitting pawns in his master plan to overthrow Trump?

I ask again. So this lawyer has been planning this for 2 years? And used Trump and Giuliani to unwitting pawns in his master plan to overthrow Trump?

He literally stated he is planning exactly to overthrow President Trump and is now representing a whistleblower to remove the President. Those are his words. His tweets. His actions.

All the other garbage you state in your post means nothing really.

Do I think this guy could find a person that worked for Joe Biden to make a claim under a whistleblower provision to try and remove the president? Yes. That is not exactly that difficult to believe at all

He literally stated he is planning exactly to overthrow President Trump and is now representing a whistleblower to remove the President. Those are his words. His tweets. His actions.

Do I think this guy could find a person that worked for Joe Biden to make a claim under a whistleblower provision to try and remove the president? Yes. That is not exactly that difficult to believe at all
This is not a he said she said person out of nowhere accusing Kavanaugh deal. The whistleblower submitted his or her concerns to the IG, who found them credible. In the couple months since, nearly everything the whistleblower alleged has been corroborated by multiple witnesses and docunentation, as well as by Trump’s own words and “transcript.” Now, please quit avoiding the question and tell me how Zaid was able to engineer all that.

Are you really that dense?

Reactions: BGHAWK and DFSNOLE

If the lawyer did seek out someone willing to be a whistleblower in order to get Trump impeached, so what? Does that excuse what Trump did somehow? Are you claiming the whistleblower is lying? I just don't understand the right's obsession with the whistleblower.

Reactions: BGHAWK
LOL...could you please follow your story a little farther down your rabbit hole. How did this person - who supposedly worked for Joe Biden - get Trump AND his chief of staff to admit to what the whistle blower alleged? How did he line up multiple first hand witnesses to corroborate what the whistle blower alleged? How did he manufacture text messages and emails to corroborate what the whistle blower alleged?

Answer those questions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT