ADVERTISEMENT

Donald is going to be cranky

Trump claims to hate the media, but the media was the only thing that got him elected. Hopefully they aren't stupid enough to do it again.

I can not state this enough. If everyone would have just ignored him, he would go away. Everybody made such a big deal about EVERYTHING he did. It all made national news which gave his base more arsenal.

Reactions: EZ2BJZ and Gimmered
Because life under Biden is so damn great. LOL

You could say that about the last several presidents I suppose, but none of them ever tried to overturn our democracy. None of them stood up before the world and said they would believe Putin or any other dictator over US intelligence. None of them stole classified intelligence from the American people when they left the presidency. None of them shared classified intelligence with Russia in the Oval office. I could go on, but you may or may not get the picture.

It isn’t just that the media didn’t show up, the crowd was pretty thin, too. I wondered about that after the search warrant was carried out. Do rich people like to hang out at places where the Feds might show up at?
The guest list was headlined by Rudy G, Mike Lindell, and Eric and Lara Trump.

Don't tell @fsu1jreed I posted this because he gets mad that his sister shares photos with me,
but here is a recent pic..It is a no for me because of the odd spacing of her toes, but I understand what @NDallasRuss was saying

b0d04af62307524b4a59cf5fc8416903-width-600.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT