ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Trump’s legal team balks at judge’s declassification questions

Paperwork requirements ARE PART OF THE PROCESS

And Trump is NOT the executive.

If Trump could magically "declassify" by just saying the word, what prevents Biden from "classifying" by doing THE SAME THING? 👀
I’m done arguing about this. I have seen several pieces in reputable organizations raising the same questions I am and discussing the uncertainties. It’s not always whether or not Trump will ultimately prevail but can he muddy the waters and delay and maybe get to a friendly court.

but I guess you are also the expert on document classification and the executive power.

I’m done arguing about this. I have seen several pieces in reputable organizations raising the same questions I am and discussing the uncertainties. It’s not always whether or not Trump will ultimately prevail but can he muddy the waters and delay and maybe get to a friendly court.

but I guess you are also the expert on document classification and the executive power.

What I come back to on this is that while it’s been mentioned publicly a few times, at every opportunity to claim on the record that Trump had declassified any or all of these documents, his lawyers have shied away from doing that.

Reactions: cigaretteman
I’m done arguing about this. I have seen several pieces in reputable organizations raising the same questions

"Reputable"?
No

Ignorant

There is no "executive power" that allows magical declassification, or classification. It's absurd on it's face. Like Biden could magically say your phone bill is now Top Secret and throw you in jail for owning it.

What I come back to on this is that while it’s been mentioned publicly a few times, at every opportunity to claim on the record that Trump had declassified any or all of these documents, his lawyers have shied away from doing that.
Indeed.

It's BECAUSE there must be a record of it, and not "someone said".

It's the way ALL government agencies work- documentation and paperwork. Either that paperwork was filed and processed, or it was not. IF it was filed, it's now in possession of career officials in the Biden administration (DOJ) who are already telling you that it doesn't exist.

New organizations regurgitating the lie are perpetuating this. "Reputable", or not.

Reactions: sober_teacher
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT