ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Trump accused of sexual assault by former model Amy Dorris

Morrison71

HR Legend
Nov 10, 2006
I don’t know, doesn’t really sound like someone who said he grabs women by the pussy would do.
“A former model has come forward to accuse Donald Trump of sexually assaulting her at the US Open tennis tournament more than two decades ago, in an alleged incident that left her feeling “sick” and “violated”. In an exclusive interview with the Guardian, Amy Dorris alleged that Trump accosted her outside the bathroom in his VIP box at the tournament in New York on 5 September 1997.

Dorris, who was 24 at the time, accuses Trump of forcing his tongue down her throat, assaulting her all over her body and holding her in a grip she was unable to escape from.” More at link

Reactions: Chishawk1425
1096.jpg

giphy.gif

Until you guys acknowledge Tara Reade's claims about Biden then you have no credibility on this front.

They should both be prosecuted if they are guilty. Ultimately, all of these cases are up to the authorities, which our “law and order” President and his followers should understand.

The fact that you want to dismiss the claims against Trump because of a claim against Biden is sickening. Be a man and stand up for what is right. As far as I know, no one on this board is involved in any of these cases so their credibility does not come into play.

They should both be prosecuted if they are guilty. Ultimately, all of these cases are up to the authorities, which our “law and order” President and his followers should understand.

The fact that you want to dismiss the claims against Trump because of a claim against Biden is sickening. Be a man and stand up for what is right. As far as I know, no one on this board is involved in any of these cases so their credibility does not come into play.
I'm perfectly fine with letting the authorities handle these cases.

She wasn't his type. He only assaults women who are his type.

Trump could rape a woman in the middle of Fifth Avenue and not lose any voters, too.

His voters would be like the crowd in The Accused and then claim that the victim asked for it and brought it on herself.

I don’t know, doesn’t really sound like someone who said he grabs women by the pussy would do.
“A former model has come forward to accuse Donald Trump of sexually assaulting her at the US Open tennis tournament more than two decades ago, in an alleged incident that left her feeling “sick” and “violated”. In an exclusive interview with the Guardian, Amy Dorris alleged that Trump accosted her outside the bathroom in his VIP box at the tournament in New York on 5 September 1997.

Dorris, who was 24 at the time, accuses Trump of forcing his tongue down her throat, assaulting her all over her body and holding her in a grip she was unable to escape from.” More at link
Why didn't she come forward in 2016? Not very credible now.

Reactions: EasyHawk

With those tiny hands? No chance! #fake news ;)

Why didn't she come forward in 2016? Not very credible now.

If you read the article, it says she thought about coming forward in 2016, but she was concerned about the impact on her twin daughters who would have been 9 at the time. Her daughters are now 13 and she wants them to know that this type of behavior is not acceptable and she wants to be a role model for them and not remain silent. Does that impact her credibility?

it is easy for the rest of us to judge how the victim of a crime responds, especially something like sexual assault. Coming forward with these accusations is not easy as the victim is often attacked. I think it is right to question the motives and veracity of the accusations, but the timing should not matter.

Love how this comes out before an election and could have came out 4 years ago before the last one. Call me skeptical? Don't get me wrong if anyone has been assaulted then I feel awful for that happening but timing is horrible. You wait 20 years so what's 4 more I guess?

Trump could rape a woman in the middle of Fifth Avenue and not lose any voters, too.
The dumb f**kers that support him don't care. He pisses off libs and works for nat's boss. Better be subordinate to russia than have decent healthcare and clean water is their motto.

If you read the article, it says she thought about coming forward in 2016, but she was concerned about the impact on her twin daughters who would have been 9 at the time. Her daughters are now 13 and she wants them to know that this type of behavior is not acceptable and she wants to be a role model for them and not remain silent. Does that impact her credibility?

it is easy for the rest of us to judge how the victim of a crime responds, especially something like sexual assault. Coming forward with these accusations is not easy as the victim is often attacked. I think it is right to question the motives and veracity of the accusations, but the timing should not matter.
Corroborating witness(es) or video of the assault? If not, it's her word against his and we know how that plays out.

ADVERTISEMENT